Chapter 6

Elena's POV:(above is Elena's room)

"Will you shut up Dylan?" I hissed at my idiot twin brother. Even he had his chemistry test, and it was great for him. How was I not aware of the test, and when and where was this guy studying? Dylan giggled "Looks like you didn't have a good test." He said, Oohh how much I want to punch this guy right now. "Elena, you didn't study?" My mom said in a shocked voice. During the last period, we all got our test results back and I got a B+. I was happy with that, at least I didn't get a D as I thought I would.

"I did study mom, Dylan's just showing off a little too much, I got a B+!" I said smiling at her from the back seat, Dylan frowned at me when I mentioned him showing off. "A B+? And Dylan you got an A? That's it? How much did Zara and Leya both get?" She asked me, great busted, Zara and Leya both got A+s if I tell her that, then she won't stop lecturing me, I didn't study, "Didn't Zara and Leya both get A+, Elena?" Dylan asked me, what the heck is his problem, can I push him off the car? "Umm no, and how do you know?" I asked him.

"Zara was shouting in the class, that she got an A+, and so was Leya" He replied, yeah he's asking for a death wish. "No, Zara and Leya both got B, and that's why they were shouting, I got the highest out of all us" I lied, how long is this ride, I can't keep up with Mom and this idiot. Sorry Zara and Leya, the levels you go to for survival!

In 6-7 minutes we reached our home, finally, Dylan changed the topic to the football match, which is due in the next 2 weeks, and people are busy preparing for it. We all entered the house, Dylan and I greeted Dad, and we headed upstairs, as we were walking upstairs I kicked Dylan's ankle, making him yelp "You should know how to run that mouth, okay!" I said, "Not my fault, you're dumb!" He managed to say and ran up, I ran after him.

I changed into my clothes and went down to eat something, I found that mom made a sandwich, I ate that and drank a juice, I headed upstairs to my room and started doing my maths homework. After 20-25 minutes, I got a call from Alya, I picked up "Hey Elena, what are you doing?" She asked me in a cheerful tone. "Homework!" I replied shortly, "What, Elena are you serious, for the next two days we have a school holiday, why are you doing homework?" She said astonished. "Wait what? Do we have a holiday for the next two days? How are you so sure?" I asked her, not believing a word she said.

"You were zoned out through the whole assembly, weren't you? The principal said in today's assembly, were you dead?" She sighed at the end, "Ohh, wait yea I remember" I lied once again, hell I don't pay attention to what she says in the assemblies, "You don't remember do you, Elena?" She asked me "Nope!" I answered truthfully this time. We talked for another hour about random things, and then later we did a group call, which lasted another 2 hours. When we were out of things to talk about everyone said goodbyes and hung up.

I walked over to my window and saw Alexander. Alexander was a guy from our school, he was the class president. He was sitting near his window, studying some books. We both were neighbors but none of us ever said a word to each other, perhaps we never got the chance to. Dylan always talks to him about sports and other stuff.

I heard my mom shouting my name, oh yay dinner's probably ready!! I head downstairs, and yes dinner was ready, she made a cheese pasta! After eating and washing my plates, I went upstairs and started scrolling through reels, when I saw a post from the confession account.Oh shit, what the heck is this??

end of chapter!! pls vote!!