Chapter 28

Zara's POV:-  (above is the picture of her clothes)

"Guys, I'm so bored today, you guys wanna head out to somewhere after school?" Leya suggested I nodded even though I was bored, and for a few days I'd been noticing that Alex and Alexander have been continuously coming to the book cafe, which is very irritating, may I add. And because of that, Elena and I have been taking turns to go and take their orders, one day she goes, and the other day I go. I don't think I can handle seeing their faces one more time.

"Nope, I have work after school." I said declining the invitation, Natasha shook her head no too, "I don't think I can go with you guys either, I have to go take some shots around the state today." Natasha said, "How about we go out on the weekends, are you all available then?" Vanessa asked, "Oh yeah, I think I'll be free then because we don't have any guests coming this time." Alya said smiling, "For the first time Alya!" Elena exclaimed.

"Shut up Elena!" Alya rolled her eyes at her, and we all chuckled. "We can go out this weekend, and have dinner outside." Natasha said everyone else nodded "There's still time for the weekend to come so we can decide when and where to meet." Vanessa said everyone else agreed. "I don't feel like going to work today at the Cafe." Elena whined, "I'll drag you out and make you work Elena, being with Bridgette is much better than being stuck with those two weirdos. And it's your turn to take their orders today." I threatened her, and Elena was startled at the last part.

"Two weridos? What do you mean?" Vanessa asked, "Alex and Alexander have been frequently coming to the Cafe, ever since they found that we work there, Alexander asked for my number, but I declined to give him any, and then he started following me on Instagram." Elena elaborated. "Same was for me. Alex asked me to tutor me, but I said no, and then he asked me for my number, to which again I said no, and then he asked me for my Instagram Username and I had to give him that." I added.

"They've been coming a lot these days, sometimes they are sitting in the Cafe before us, sometimes after we arrive, and I swear to god, it's so annoying." Elena continued. "Maybe Alexander likes you?" Alya teased Elena, and Elena hit her head, I giggled. "And maybe Alex likes you, Zara?" Natasha spoke to me, "Yeah, maybe!!" Vanessa joined in, my smile dropped and I rolled my eyes at them.  

"Maybe Austin likes you, Alya." Elena said, and Alya flipped her hair, "Yeah maybe, I'm too beautiful." She said very proudly, we all chuckled. "Maybe Ryan likes you, Vanessa," Alya spoke to Vanessa. Vanessa looked at Natasha, and she was smirking at her, "Can you shut your mouth, Alya?" Vanessa said rolling her eyes at her, and Alya just shook her head.

The bell rang indicating the end of lunch break. We all got up picked up our bags, and started walking towards our next class and it was Computer, I had it with Elena and Vanessa. And worst part it was with Alex and Alexander.

end of chapter!! pls vote!!