Chapter 13

Spam and Vanexa were talking about what they should do before they get home.

Spam: Do you have any plans for today?

Vanexa: Not really. I just like to go read while I'm outside.

Spam: You really love to read huh?

Vanexa: Yeah. I also like the peace and quiet.

Spam: Is that so? Well, why don't I join you?

Vanexa: I'm not sure. All I would do is read.

Spam: Come on. At least let's hang out or something.

Vanexa: Let me ask you something. Why do you wanna hang out with me?

Spam: To me, you're really pretty and I know you have a happy side too.

Vanexa: Did you just call me pretty?

Spam: Sorry. I just have a crush on you.

Spam realized what he said and covered his mouth. They both blushed and looked away from each other. After a couple of seconds, Vanexa looked back at Spam.

Vanexa: You actually have a crush on me?

Spam: Yeah I do. Ever since I met you, I fell in love. I know you don't feel the same about me.

Spam looked back at Vanexa and hoped she wasn't mad. Instead, she kissed him on the lips. After a few seconds, their lips separated.

Vanexa: To be honest, I did feel the same when I met you. Even though you're really energetic, you are super adorable.

Spam: Oh. I guess we both are in love with each other then.

Their moment was interrupted when Kayla went back in the theatre through the exit. They heard crying so they ran to her. When they got there, her hands were covering her face.

Spam: Kayla? What's wrong?

Vanexa: Come on. You can talk to us.

Kayla: Zill broke up with me.

Suddenly, they both got a message from an unknown number. They checked to see what it was and were shocked.

Vanexa: Why would he cheat on you?

Kayla: That's exactly why he broke up with me.

Then, Jackie went through the front doors of the theatre and saw Kayla. She rushed towards her and sat next to her.

Jackie: On no. What wrong Kayla?

Kayla: Zill broke up with me because he said he was with another girl.

Jackie: Come on. Let's go and sit you down in one of the seats.

They both got up and headed to a seat where the audience would sit. She patted her on the shoulder and tried to comfort her. Then, Damian went through the front doors of the theatre.

Damian: Kayla? What's wrong?

Kayla looked back and saw Damian entering the theatre.

Kayla: Why are you here Damian?

Damian: I got a text from some random person showing Zill and some other woman. Is that why you're crying?

Kayla: Yeah.

Damian sighed and knew what he would do wouldn't work. But, he would try anyway.

Damian: Come here Kayla.

Kayla: Why?

Damian: I know you want someone to hug, so I want to be that person.

Kayla: Are you sure? I'll get my makeup on your shirt.

Damian: It's just a shirt. I have plenty more.

Kayla got up and slowly walked towards Damian. She hugged him and he hugged back. Damian felt bad for Kayla because she deserved better.

Damian: It's okay. Cry as much as you want. It'll be okay.

Kayla kept crying and hugging on to Damian more. She felt how soft his fur was and wasn't paying attention.

Damian: You feeling better Kayla?

Kayla: Yeah. A lot better.

Damian: I can tell. You're hugging me a little too much.

Kayla blushed and stopped hugging him.

Kayla: Sorry. Your fur was so soft.

She realized what she said and looked away in embarrassment. Damian smiled and started hugging Kayla.

Damian: It's okay. Hug me as much as you want.

Kayla: Really? You're letting me?

Damian: Yeah. Go ahead.

Then, Zill walked through the exit and into the theatre. They all looked at him with mad faces. Damian had the most hatred towards Zill.

Damian: I should kill you Zill.

Kayla: Calm down Damian. You'll get in trouble.

Damian: I've been in trouble many times.

Kayla: Please.

Damian: But-

Kayla: No more Damian. Please.

Damian sighed and hugged Kayla.

Damian: Sorry. I just let my hatred get the best of me.

Kayla: It's okay. Besides, I have something in mind.

Damian: Really now?

Kayla: I think I'll make you my new boyfriend.

Everyone in the theatre couldn't believe what they heard. Damian was just a blushing mess. He didn't know what to say after what he heard.