Chapter 29

Drake: So, how are your friends doing?

Jack: They're doing good. Damian and I have fixed our relationship.

Drake: You did? That's good for you.

Jack: Yeah. He's not causing trouble anymore and he's dating Kayla now.

Drake: I remember him talking about her. How was their relationship before?

Jack: Kayla was afraid of Damian simply because he is a demon. But, he's half that.

Drake: Hold on. Did he say Kayla was dating Zill?

Jack: Unfortunately for Kayla, Zill was with another girl. Thankfully, I took a picture of it.

Drake: He deserved it. I wanna tell you something.

Jack: Go ahead.

Drake: I wanna say I'm sorry for taking Jill away from you. I didn't know you two would be in a relationship in the future.

Jack: It's okay. Besides, I'm dating someone else.

Drake: Really now? Who is this lucky girl?

Jack: It's not a girl.

Drake: It's a boy you're dating?

Jack: Yeah. His name is Rusty. He doesn't like being called Ruben. To be honest, I like the name.

Drake: How long have you known him.

Jack: I think since we're kids. He was a bully to me because of my curse. It turned out he had a crush on me.

Drake: If he had a crush on you, why didn't he confess his feelings?

Jack: Well, he had homophobic parents growing up. When they died, he became Autumn's adopted brother.

Drake: Did they accept him for who he is?

Jack: Yeah. Father Sky and Mother Earth still loved him no matter what. Even if he's not their actual child, they would still care for him.

Drake: I'm glad he's in a family that loves him for who he is.

Jack and Drake arrived at Jack's house and unlocked the front door. Jack let Drake walk in the house first.

Drake: You're such a gentleman.

Jack: Thanks.

Jack walked in the house and locked the door. Drake sat down on the couch and Jack  headed to the fridge. He opened the fridge door and grabbed two grape sodas.

He closed the fridge door and walked to the living room. He handed one of the sodas to Drake and he took it.

Drake: Thanks for the soda.

Jack: No problem. So, why did you escape hell?

Drake: I escaped because I wanted to make a new path for myself to be a better person.

Jack: You want redemption?

Drake: Yeah.

Jack: What did you do?

Drake: I don't wanna talk about it.

Jack: Can you at least tell me something?

Drake: All I can say is the name Jessica.

Jack: It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it.

Drake: Promise me you won't talk about it when I'm around?

Jack: I promise. You won't need to worry.

Drake: Thank you Jack. Oh, I wanted to ask you something.

Jack: Ask away.

Drake: What happened to your curse?

Jack: A spirit who knew my father confronted me. It said it could get rid of my immortality and curse if I accept its power.

Drake: You accepted it?

Jack: I did.

Orion: Now, he has a normal life like everyone else.

Drake looked and saw Orion floating beside Jack.

Drake: You must be Orion.

Orion: That's correct. So, Jack told you about him and Rusty dating.

Drake: How did you know?

Jack: Since I accepted his power and he removed my immortality and curse, he can hear and see everything while being with me.

Orion: I can even leave Jack's body, but he still had the power. He could even use while I'm gone.

Drake: That's interesting.

Orion: Yeah. Let me tell you something. In the future, Jack and Rusty will be getting down and dirty all night, but Rusty is the one that will be walking funny.

Jack blushed and Drake looked at him. He looked at Drake and saw he was smirking.

Jack: Don't look at me like that Drake.

Drake: You and Rusty getting in on it for an entire night? You must have some high stamina or something.

Jack: It's not gonna happen. I promise that.

Orion: It will. It won't happen if you kill him.

Jack: I'm not gonna kill Rusty.

Orion: Then it would still happen.

Jack: Is there anything that can prevent me from doing that other than killing him?

Orion: Nope.

Drake: He can look into the future. I think it's best if you let that happen.

Jack: Fine. I guess I have no choice.

Drake: There you go. Just embrace your destiny.