Chapter 35

Morning had arrived and Rusty and Jack were asleep. Rusty was on top of Jack with his elbows above his shoulders. Jack was laying on his back and had one hand on Rusty's back.

Jack woke up 5 minutes before the alarm rang and patted Rusty's head.

Jack: Ruben. Wake up buddy.

Rusty didn't want to wake up, but he had no choice. He opened his eyes and smirked at who he was sleeping on. He got up and was sitting on Jack's stomach.

Rusty: Hey. Like what you see?

Jack: I do.

Rusty: How much?

Jack: Very much.

Jack was getting up and Rusty was about to move. Jack stopped him and got him to where Rusty was sitting on Jack's lap. They were facing each other.

Rusty slightly blushed and smirked. Jack also smirked and had his hands on his waist. Rusty put his arms over Jack's shoulders and giggled.

They both kissed each other and stopped. They breathed and Rusty got off of Jack's lap. Jack also got up and stretched.

Rusty yawned and Jack noticed.

Jack: I know, but you can go back to sleep after school.

Rusty: Ok.

Jack headed to the bathroom to brush him teeth. When he spat out the toothpaste out of his mouth, he looked back at the mirror and his reflection was different.

Jack: What the?

His reflection was him, but he had black eyes and red pupils. It also had gray demon horns. When he touched the mirror, the reflection didn't do the same.

Jack backed up away from the mirror and wiped his eyes. His reflection was normal and he walked out of the bathroom. Rusty saw Jack leaving and went inside.

Jack walked to the kitchen and saw his mom there.

Mindy: Hi Jack. Did you two sleep well?

Jack: Yeah.

Jack saw two plates of toast and eggs.

Mindy: I'm sorry that I didn't make more. I have to go to work.

Jack: It's alright mom. Stay safe.

Mindy: You too Jack.

Mindy walked out of the house and Jack decided to make himself, Rusty, and Autumn a ham sandwich. After a couple of minutes, Jack got done making the sandwiches.

Rusty: You didn't have to make us lunch Jack.

Jack: I know. I just didn't feel like eating cafeteria lunch.

Rusty: I get that. Where's you mom at?

Jack: She's heading to work. She didn't have enough time to make more than this.

Rusty: It's fine. I can work with this.

Jack and Rusty sat down at the table and began eating. They got done after a few minutes and they got their stuff. They got ready to leave and Jack opened the door.

Autumn was waiting for them on the other side. Jack looked at Rusty, but he looked away. Jack looked sick at Autumn.

Jack: Ruben texted you where I lived didn't he?

Autumn: Yeah. He also told me how soft your fur was.

Rusty: I didn't want to bother you about that.

Jack: Make sure you tell me next time.

Rusty: Ok.

Jack and Rusty walked out of the house and Jack locked the door from the inside and shut it. They walked to the academy and decided to have a conversation on the way there.

Autumn: Did you guys sleep comfortably?

Jack: Yeah. Rusty even slept on me.

Rusty: Heh. I enjoyed it. Maybe you will too Autumn.

Autumn slightly blushed and Jack patted his shoulder.

Jack: Don't worry Autumn. You'll get your chance.

Autumn blushed even more and Jack smiled. He breathed in and out while getting rid of his blush.

Rusty: You okay? You looked red there.

Autumn: I'm okay.

Rusty: I think you also have a crush on Jack.

Jack: I mean, it's alright with me. I wouldn't mind having a threesome.

Rusty: Did you hear that Autumn? Maybe you can have the chance to sleep with Jack tonight.

Autumn blushed just by thinking about it. He put his hands in his pockets and looked away. He sighed and Rusty and Jack waited for an answer.

Autumn: I guess I can give it a try.

Rusty: Yes. Finally.

Jack: What do you mean?

Rusty: What I'm saying is Autumn also has a crush on you.

Jack: Are you serious?

Rusty: Yeah I am.

Jack looked at Autumn and smirked. He put his arm around his shoulders.

Jack: I didn't know you felt that way Autumn.

Autumn: I have been for a while.

Jack: There's no need to hide it. It's okay if you like me.