Chapter 17

Jackson was thinking to himself about how bad he felt for yelling at his own mom. He did care about her, but he just felt like something was wrong. Orion wondered about how Jack would react if he found out the truth.

Jack: Why did I yell at her?

Orion: You have to realize she got mad at you for something that had to happen.

Jack: I know, but I feel bad for yelling at her. She's my mom.

Orion: I know you care about her.

Jack: I have no way to be able to travel to hell to find out what the memory that you showed me.

Jack looked out the window and opened up the blinds. Two seconds after, a portal opened up and something was going through it. Jack teleported out of the house to get a look at it.

He got out his coat, hat, and mask he got from his backpack earlier and put them back on. Just like with the coat, he buttoned it all up. Jack took a deep breath in and out.

It looked like the Mobius Chair from D.C Comics. The only difference was it was gray and red. Once the portal closed, it revealed itself.

E.S: Hello there. I am the throne of Eden, but you can call me E.S. Are you Jackson Wells?

Jack: Yes I am. How did you know?

E.S: I have been programmed by my creator to locate you. His name is Adam.

Jack: As in the first human of earth?

E.S: That's is correct.

Orion: Never thought I would see a sentient throne.

E.S: Indeed, I am a sentient machine. I am able to create portals, travel different dimensions, fly in the air, project energy blasts, and I can make a shield as a defense mechanism.

Jack: If you're able to travel through dimensions, could you possibly travel to Hell?

E.S: I can. Heaven and Hell are dimensions that can't be destroyed.

Orion: I guess this is your time to shine, Jack. Wanna learn about that memory?

Jack: Let's do this.

Jack got on the throne and sat down.

E.S: Where to Jackson?

Jack: Hell. I wanna find out how I really got the bad luck curse I had.

E.S: Very well then.

E.S created a throne that would lead to Hell and went through.

Jack: So, how did Adam create you?

E.S: He became a god that was very powerful. He was so powerful that he was feared by the Greek Gods themselves. He died for unknown reasons. But, before he died, he had gathered tons of metal and then created a power core.

Orion: So, all he did was use metal and made has own power core for you?

E.S: You're correct.

They arrived at Hella and they were floating above where they lived.

Jack: Okay E.S. Can you distract the guards while we interrogate Lucifer?

E.S: I can, but what will you do to make him tell you?

Jack: I have a way.

Jack floated himself to the ground and landed safely. He made himself invisible so that no one could see him. He turned his hand into a fist letting E.S know he can distract them.

The guards were alerted and decided to check and see what it was. Jack floated above them as to not alert any of them. As soon as the coast was clear, Jack made himself visible.

Then, a couple of guards saw Jack and ran towards him. He had telekineticly raised them up in the air and flew past them. He saw a familiar figure ahead of him.

It was Major Styx checking out what the noise was. Jack stopped him in his tracks by covering him with ice. Jack teleported to him and looked at Styx.

Jack: Where is Lucifer?

Styx: Why? So that you can try to kill him?

Jack: Do I look like some murderous psycho to you? Rethink your answer before I have a spike of ice slowly kill you.

Styx: In the living room.

Jack turned the ice into nothing and Styx fell to his knees. He began flying to the living room and saw Damian. Suddenly, a figure ran up to him.

Jill: Damian, we have to get you out of here.

Jack: *Mind* I don't think so.

Jack created a ball of energy and threw between the two of them. As soon as Damian fell to the floor, Jack grabbed Damian and held him in a chokehold.

Jack: Being Lucifer here if you wish for him to live.