Truffle till death (2018)

TW: Blood

Today actually hadn't been so bad.

Sure he had lied about Todd losing the truffle as well as getting his essence sucked and all but Todd would get over it.

Probably.

He and Meatsweats had been wandering through the dense forest for about an hour now.

They were looking for a moon truffle for Meatsweats.

Due to the fact that the last one had gotten stolen by a hawk.

The moon was rising.

"Well then let's get our truffle on shall we?" Meatsweats said, giving Mikey a smile.

Mikey smiled back.

Meatsweats was so much nicer with Todd's essence in him.

After several hours of labor, they come across a clearing in the center of the woods.

In the center of the clearing stands a massive tree with glowing mushrooms sprouting up top

the Moon truffle.

"Would you be so kind as to go and grab some while I go get the bag ?" Meatsewats said, turning his back on the orange turtle.

"Ok" Mikey said happily before starting to climb the tree.

As he climbed, Mikey could feel the strong wood under his fingers as he climbed towards the top.

Once he got to the top he paused for a moment looking up at the moon.

It was beautiful.

Mikey reaches the top of the tree and pulls himself onto a thick branch. He looks down at Meatsweats, who is still at the base of the tree now with a bag in his hand.

"I've got it! I've got the truffle!" he shouts down excitedly.

Mikey slips back down the tree and hands Meatsweats the truffle grinning proudly.

Something twisted on Meatsweats face.

'Boy, I've got a surprise for you,' he said, reaching into his bag and pulling out his Meat tenderiser.

Mikey froze. As Meastweats quickly raises it above his head.

Mikey tries to duck out of the way but he doesn't have time

The tenderiser came crashing down on his shell, causing him to let out a blood curdling scream as his shell brakes and snaps.

Blood now coating the meat tenderiser.

With his shell shattered, broken, and bleeding Mikey lays there on the forest floor.

His blood pooling around him.

He tries to call out to anyone for help but he can't as blood starts to fill his lungs.

Mikey watches as Meatsweats laughs saying something about Todds essence wearing off?

Mikey couldn't really hear him over the ringing in his ears.

Then he is alone.

:';';';';';';';';';';

;';';'';

;';

;'

;';'

;'

;';

;';

;';'

"MIKEY! OH MY GOD!!" Mikey opens his eyes to see Todd frantically flapping his hands.

"MIKEY OH MY GOD WHAT DO I DO?!" Todd yelled

Mikey can understand what's wrong.

Nothing hurts.

He's just tired.

"MIKEY YOUR BROTHERS ARE ON THEIR WAY!! I ALREADY CALLED THEM, THEY TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO STAY AWAKE!!!" Todd screamed

"No...need...yell..." Mikey mumbles

"Sorry but you have to stay away!" Todd said, rapidly tapping Mikey on the head.

Mikey just wants to be left alone.

But laying there he can feel the ground shake slightly.

Then there are more colors.

More people.

"Mikey hey big man" Raph says "can you look at me?"

Tiredly Mikey brought his eyes up to meet Raphs.

"Hes responsive Leo!" Raph cried

Mikey cates a glimpse of Purple to see Donnie vomiting with his back turned to them.

Then something brushes against his shell-

Pain was the only thing he felt as he let out a deafening scream.

Mikey clesched his eyes shut.

Stop stop stop STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP

"MIKEY PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!!"

BUt he couldn't.

Even if he wanted too.

It was all just-

Just-

Too mutch-

The pain was gone now.

But to what the sound of his brothers.

He could still see them though.

Red, purple, and blue,

Then black.

Then nothing.