Slash and die (2012)

TW: Blood, gore, cursing, GORE,

"Raphiel you said it yourself, we don't need these clowns,we need to hunt that mutagen down. Now." Slash said with a slight growl.

"But what about Donnie?! We have to find him!" Mikey said, stepping closer to Raph.

Concern and fear etched in his voice.

Raph cringed looking from Slash to Mikey.

He didn't want to upset Slash.

Slash was his best friend.

But Donnie was his brother.

"Sorry Slash, my brothers come fist, no matter what"

Raph gave Mikey a smile as they clapped hands.

Slash narrowed his eyes,

"How about I make this a little easier for you?" he growled

Slash let out a terrifying roar before slamming his fist down on Mikey with all his strength.

The rooftop shook violently as the impact made Mikey bounce off the ground.

"MIKEY!" Raph screamed

Time seemed to slow as Slash hit Mikey again and again like a bouncy ball.

Then time sped back up.

Raph charged, knocking Slash away from his brother.

"SPIKE!" Raph yelled "What are you doing!?"

"I don't want to fight you Raphiel! Just go leave me to my work.."

"Your work!?" Raph yelled "that mutagen warped your brain Spike! This isn't you!"

"Told you" Slash said walking towards him, his mace dragging on the ground "The names Slash"

Slash, lifted his mace aimed at Mikey, ready to deliver a crushing blow.

Raph was quick to react, using a smoke bomb to create a cloud of smoke between him, Mikey and Slash.

Slash let out a roar as Raph helped Mikey up off the ground as they escaped.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ugh, what hit me?" Donnies voice was high pitched and strained "It felt like Raph only..."

he paused, searching for the right words, "bigger and meaner! Angrier but... not quite as ugly."

"It was Spike. He- he got into the mutagen-! I was gonna tell you guys bu-" Raph said

"That was Spike!?" Donnies said "Way to keep that mutagen safe, Raph." Donnie said, rolling his eyes,

Using his bō as a walking stick, Raph helped him get his battered body off the ground.

he also helped him walk along the rooftops with their younger brother a few steps in front, jumping off a small ledge while they rounded a corner.

a small ledge which Donnie tripped on, landing on his hands and knees.

"C-can't make it..." he whispered, glancing up at Raph

"Too weak. You go on without me fellas," Donnies voice shook.

"No way," Raph's words rang loudly.

"No turtle left behind! That's our rule.... I'm going to tie off your sprained arm. It might hurt, okay? Bite down on this." Suddenly, the handle of Raph's sai shoved into his mouth.