chapter 21

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

Hey @JaaniJeon and @desirerosalyn22

I just wanted to say a big thank you to both of you. Your interest in the book and your inquiries about updates have been incredibly motivating. Truth be told, if it weren't for your encouragement, I might have unpublished the book due to the lack of engagement.

Your support has reignited my passion for writing these chapters, and I'm grateful for that. thanks again to both of you for keeping the story alive!💜💫
__________________________

Days melted into weeks, and weeks into months, each moment blending seamlessly into the next as Jungkook savored the newfound joy that enveloped his life. Gone were the shadows of his past, replaced by the warmth and comfort he found in Taehyung's presence.

Entering Taehyung's room without a knock had become a daily ritual, a silent reassurance that they were in sync, their hearts beating in harmony. The sight of Taehyung's face at the start of his day filled Jungkook with a sense of completeness, a feeling he hadn't known before. Dinner times were no longer solitary affairs; they were moments of togetherness, shared laughter, and whispered conversations that lingered long after the meal had ended. And the calls, oh the calls, where Jungkook's playful silence spoke volumes—a silent plea for attention, for affection, for the simple joy of hearing Taehyung's voice.

Their intimacy had evolved, blossoming into stolen kisses and tender caresses, each touch igniting sparks of love. Jungkook welcomed Taehyung's affection eagerly, his heart fluttering at the slightest gesture of tenderness.

"Look, isn't it beautiful?" Jungkook exclaimed, his eyes alight with wonder as they approached their destination, Jungkook's excitement bubbled over, his grip on Taehyung's arms tightening in anticipation.

Taehyung's response was soft, his gaze lingering on Jungkook. "Yes, it is," he murmured, his voice carrying a depth of emotion and his eyes filled with an affection that stirred Jungkook's soul.

"Take a look first." Jungkook, ever eager to share his joy, directed Taehyung's attention to his chosen picnic spot by the lake, where nature unfolded in all its splendour. 

"Not more beautiful than you," Taehyung declared, his gaze shifting to the serene landscape spread out before them. His words were a gentle caress against Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed at the compliment, his heart swelling with love for the man who had transformed his world. In Taehyung's presence, every moment was infused with magic.

With a quick flick, Jungkook released his seat belt and stepped out of the car, his excitement palpable in the air. Taehyung followed suit, his curiosity piqued by Jungkook's choice of destination.