1

um before we read this book first off I wanna say thank you again to all the love and support that my first book had!

and secondly I just want to let y'all know that this book will contain :
Sexual scenes
Inappropriate scenes
Bad Language
Harsh scenes ( r4pe, self h4rm, drinking, etc)
Realistic scenes that may offend ( not to like purposefully offend) or hurt people so yes you do have the right to skip if you do not feel comfortable!❤️

And thirdly this book is not based off of real people however it is based off of real life events and also this book is originally my idea so pleaseeee, use what your mother gave you and do not copy or try and steal any ideas.

anyways let's read !!

Omniscient
11:45 PM

"dere u go lil shawty" he licked his lips handing her  cash money while smoking his blunt.

"only $50?" sa'niyah mugged counting up the money, watching him zip up his pants.

"das all I got" he blew out his smoke while eyeing her body as she wore a black fish net which exposed most her parts.

"unless you down foe round 2" he smirked bringing out an $100 bill, she was tired after being out the streets all night for some money, however she didn't make much and she needed enough to make sure her kid was feed everyday.

she sighed unzipping his pants while he layed his seat back enjoying the show.

-
SAME NIGHT

sa'niyah walked upstairs to her grandmas apartment door.

she took the key from underneath the mat and unlocked the door quietly going inside.

she turns the light on finding her way to her room, she walks inside seeing her 4 year old daughter esmari, laying on the mattress bed while the fan was on and the window was open for cold air.

she kissed her her forehead, covering her thick Dora blanket up to her chest.

"where the fuck yo ass been all night huh?" sa'niyah's grandma brielle asked while standing against the door crossing her arms.

"I was out" sa'niyah said walking pass her grandma and went to the kitchen to look for something to drink, her mother knew her situation so it wasn't a suprise to her.

"i tol you to be here before you got me cancelling my work niyah"

"i fogort-"

"don't tell me you fogort niyah! is not always me who gotta be have to look after esmari, she is your kid, your own responsibility"

"I'm sorry ma dang" she rolled her eyes closing the fridge not feeling to drink anymore, she was sick of her grandma saying the same sentence over again.

she went inside the bathroom, took of her every peice of clothing she got and took a quick hot shower.

few moments later she got out, wrapping herself with an towel, she brushed her teeth, using mouth wash, and walked inside her room.