15

sa'niyah patiently waits for the doctors to call her name she was visiting her grandma this week, as her grandma was currently in an 1 month coma.

"visit for Mariam Jane?" as sa'niyah heard her grandmothers name she stood up and followed the doctor to the room.

"are you aware that there is another visitor in here?"

"uhh noo..do you kno who it is"

"guessing you should know her as y'all both have the same name...she goes by sa'teia"

"oh my god.." saniyah mumbled it herself she never expected her sister to be here, she hasn't seen her in ages and never planned on seeing her. walking inside the room she sees her older sister sitting next to their grandmother

"niyah?" sa'teia looked at her sister, feeling suprise as she hasn't her in a while.

"what are you doin here?"

"visiting grandma obviously, long time no see"

"still look the same as always" sa'teia mumbled

"and what are suppose to be like?" sa'niyah replied while folding her arms together.

"I'm a lawyer niyah, but das something you not interested in"

"how is your daughter" sa'teia smiled.

"she doing alright" sa'niyah kept it short.

"you letting her see her father?"

"that's none of your business teia, we doing fine without him"

"I never mention you weren't doing fine without him- and das cool but I was jus letting you know" sa'niyah cut her off while she still stands besides the wall eyeing her sister.

"well! I better get going as I have an appointment for a client, it was good seeing you" sa'teia faked smiled and grabs her black Dior handbag and walked out the room, hearing her heels clacking against the floor from every step.

-

SAME DAY
4:30 PM

"heels onna bus go round n round...round n round..round n round heels onna go round n round... all fru da town!" esmari spoke while ace held her hand as they were walking towards the car to drive back home.

"you wan sum food before we go home and see yo mums?"

"yes pwease"

"wantchu want lil bug?"

"happy nuggets!" that was her way of saying chicken nuggets from mcdonalds.

"ight come on" he open the door for esmari to sit at the baby chair and buckles in her Seray belt before he goes in the driver seat.

"ace"

"hm?"

"if you and mommy like eachova, does dat mean your my daddy?"

"uhh..ion know, Im jus here to take care of your mums and you"

"that's what a daddy do, that's mean you can be my daddy?!"

"you gon have to ask to mama dat question bug" ace said making esmari sigh and nod as he looks back at her.

he then starts the car and they drove off, he was suprise esmari asked him that question, he also didn't mind esmari calling him a dad.

20 minutes later....

"mama we're homeee!!"

"hey ya'll" sa'niyah smiled while crossing her arms. as esmari ran up to her. she carried esmari up and kisses her forehead as always.