21

2:10 PM

"you have a mum?" Summer asked Esmari. Jules, Summer and Esmari sat down on the floor with both of the girls were colouring.

"yes, I just need to look for her"

"so you never seen your mum before??"

"nope.. I don't think I remember what she looked like"

"how haven't you seen your mother?? did she blindfold your eyes during birth?..we're you blind??"

"your asking too much questions summer!" Jules spoke looking at her.

"I am not! I'm just being curious" Summer crosses her arms.

"well do you have a mum?"

"yes but the doctors said I was taken away from her because they she wasn't able to take care of me anymore and took her away.." Summer explained as she shrugged and continued to colour on her drawing book.

"oh" Esmari mumbled, seeing Summer draw, she had some sort of memory of her drawing, but it was hard for her to see a clear vision inside her head.

"Mari u ready?" Mimi speak while grabbing her bag and her phone.

"yep!" Esmari stood up and looked in the mirror as she quickly adjusted her hair.

"hey where are you guys going?" Summer and Jules stood up.

"none your business" ja'vena spoke.

"hm!" Summer stuck her tongue out and sat back down while she continued drawing. "you coming destiny?" esmari asked as she looked at her.

destiny looked up nodding no then looked back down on her book.

all three girls left the room and left the house, as they were allowed to be in public areas but would have to return at 8.

"where we goin?" Esmari asked.

"to the park, we meetin the boys"

"oh okay" Mari shrugged as she walked near mimi while ja'vena walked further ahead by herself.

"why is destiny so quiet, does she talk to any of you?"

"no, she's antisocial, she likes her own bubble" mimi replied.

"oh okay" mari mumbled.

-

40 minutes later
BROOKLYN, NEWYORK

they get off the bus and walk to the park, this is the park that Esmari would go to everytime to read her book.

Esmari followed the girls to the basketball courts as the guys and some other different guys were there and a few eyes were on the girls.

they all sat on the bench watching the guys play with some other girls who sat a few steps below from them.

as Esmari looked at the game, she eyes mar who was playin and not definitely because she would always do when she comes to the park.

"u fancy someone?" Mimi glared at Esmari and smirked.

"no" she looked down and her fingers. "girlll not u hiding it from uss" Mimi pushed her shoulder and laughed.

"who u fancy?"

"it's nobody" she spoke looking straight ahead at the game.

"AY THE FOODTRUCK IS HEA" a guy shouted and most of the guys went to go follow the food truck along with the other girls following them behind.

"ooo is them snowconess good thing I brought sun money"

"jus know you buying me one too" Vena asked before she read ready to head off.