2

9:32 PM

sa'niyah woke up from the 5th time tonight, she couldn't sleep the whole night, every night she'll only sleep for 2-3 hours due to her waking up from nightmares

she looked over at esmari, seeing her sleeping with her oversized t-shirt, as her only pajamas had to be washed after she pissed herself last night.

sa'niyah got up from the bed, she took a quick shower, before changing to one of her outfits for work.

the only work she had was prostitution, she did that most her life and that was the only thing she was good at, and was the only way she could access money.

after she finished her makeup, and left her red braids out, slicking down her edges, and she put on her heels and wore a black leather coat.

knowing her grandma wouldn't come back until tomorrow, she kissed esmari on the forehead before carefully leaving the apartment and placed the key under the mat.

she walks a few steps down before walking out of the area, she walked a few blocks down to the tram to reach her destination, which would take 2 train rides.

-

4:34 PM

after sa'niyah bathed esmari, she optioned her body and she wore the same tee shirt as all of her clothes was drying outside the balcony sa'niyah was fixing up her hair, tieing the last bun.

"watchu think?" sa'niyah asked raring both her hands up.

"I no like it mama.." she grumbled as she sat inside the sink with her tiny body.

"watchu mean youn like it? I thought you said u wanted this hairstyle"

"I said I no like it!" esmari shouted a bit louder have a huge frown on her face, she was honest, if she didn't like something she will tell you in all honesty.

"well you gon have to learn how to be grateful" sa'niyah picked her up and walked her to the living room with her tinker bell plate on the floor from a bread toastie  she had and a few old barbie dolls laying on the floor.

sa'niyah had a phone ring and instantly picked up.

"hello?"

"is this sa'niyah wills?

"who is this?" She asked confusedly hearing a white men's voice.

"I believed you have called for a spot for working with Greg's dinner?"

"oh yes!" she ran to her room and close the door.

"so any new updates?" she asked, feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

"we are glad you have applied with us, but unfortunately we already had someone who had got the job"

"are you serious?"

"my apologies sa'niyah, there was nothing wrong with your resume it's jus-

"ian never said there was nothing wrong wit it, and I've been calling y'all up if I got the spot for months and y'all don't fucking answer!!"

"I see you have a lot of emotion right now so I will leave, again I am so-"

"you know what fuck y'all and fuck whoeva got da job on everthing yall gon regret dis mistake" she ended the call and threw her phone across the room.

her breathing increased as she felt anger running inside her body, she couldn't control her breathing, like she was having a panic attack.

she closed her eyes and slowed her breathing down, counting up to 10, as she slowed down she open her eyes feeling tears coming out her eyes.