13

SAME NIGHT
10:32 PM

after sa'niyah had bathen esmari, she put her to sleep on the bed. she walks out the room not talking to ace and went inside the bathroom to shower.

after showering she got out taking her towel and wrapped it around her body. she brushes her teeth using toothpaste and water scrubbing her teeth in an circle motion.

as the door was open she sees ace eyeing her while he walks out the room, and she still didn't say anything.

she spat the toothpaste and rinsed her mouth with water.

as she walks out she sees ace leaning against the wall and decided to walk past him but he pulled her arm back making her turn around.

"wassup witchu?" he tilted his head still holding her arm.

"nothing.. can u let go now?" she tried letting go from his grip but ace yanks her closer to him, having their face almost touching.

"yo quit wit the attitude and tell me was going on" he said in an calm yet demanding way with his voice being deep and raspy.

"you still fucking with Tanisha?" she asked looking a dead at in the eyes.

"Ian fuck wit ha in ages" he said truthfully.

"then why did she pull up to yo apartment"

"what is you talkin about?"

"she thought u was home and I told the bitch to go away and her lanky breath-stank ass wanted to try me so I beat the fuck out of her" sa'niyah crosses her arms and explained while looking up at ace's height and he sighed.

"you should've called me instead of putting your hand on her, I could've handled it"

"we'll I handled it myself didn't I?" sa'niyah mugged thinking ace wasn't happy with her decision, which he wasn't.

"you should've put yo hands on her niyah"

"fuck is wrong with you ace!?" she yelled slowly getting mad.

"I'm jus sayin cause now she gon get hella bitches up in my crib and ion got time for that"

"then let me handle them fast ass bitches fuck is you talking about?!!"

"quit yellin ma!!" he screamed

"your yelling!!!" she screamed back but even louder.

"you gotta understand dat you putting yourself and your daughter at risk niyah!! youn understand NUTHIN!?"

"stop yelli-"

"NAH CAUSE YOU DONT GET IT! INSTEAD OF YOUR DUMB ASS PUTTING YOURSELF IN THIS SITUATION MAYBE START THINKING STRAIGHT AND GET CHO SHIT TOGETHER YO, IS ALREADY HARD LIVING LIKE THIS AND YOU KNOW IT AND PETTY ASS DRAMA AINT GON DO NUN NOW WILL IT SA'NIYAH?" he cut her off making her flinch as he raise his voice.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT CHOOSE MY BESTFRIEND OVER ME THEN NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULD HAVE HAPPEN, STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON ME WHEN YOU KNOW SHIT HAS HAPPEN IN MY LIFE THAT I REGRET ALL THE FUCKING TIME OKAY? YOU SHOUTING AT ME AINT GON SOLVE NOTHIN SO JUST STOP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" sa'niyah yelled and left ace's apartment after shutting the front door which was loud enough for everyone to hear.

she walked downstairs fastening her walk while wiping her tears. she wasn't crying because she was upset, she was crying because she felt angry.

"ay that's her" sa'niyah heard voices, she turns around seeing a few girls walking up to her..

-

MAR'KAVION SAINT

"fuck she not answering her phone??" he mumbled whil calling her phone over 20 times and he lowkey got worried. going inside his closet he made sure the money for her grandma's hospital bills were there, which they were.