14

saniyah held esmari whiles she walks up to Naomi's apartment. she knocks on the door a few times then hear footsteps.

"WHO IS IT?" Naomi yelled.

"is niyah"

"you good?"

"y-yeah um- you able to look after esmari for me for a lil bit?"

"everything good?" Naomi asked after seeing sa'niyahs face all bruised up.

"yeah I'll tell u everythin later" sa'niyah kept the conversation short and brought sleepin esmari over to naomi

"ight... be safe" naomi looked at her, carefully holding Naomi while patting her head.

"I will, I'll call u" after Naomi closed the door sa'niyah walked down to ace's car and shut the door as she goes in.

"you ready?" ace asked.

"lesgo" sa'niyah said looking straight forward, she couldn't wait any longer to kill tanisha.

15 minutes later...

ace parked a few blocks away from tanisha's crib. and looked over at sa'niyah who was wearing all black and covered her head with her black hoodie.

he takes his gun out and hands it over to sa'niyah. "you know how to use a gun?" he asked looking at her and she nodded.

"don't forget this" ace gave sa'niyah a black mask. "jus know I'm coming witchu" he said as he gets out the car and sa'niyah gets out the car.

"how do we get inside?"

"cmere" ace walks behind the house and sa'niyah followed him. "is easy to open" he carefully open the window with a pocket knife and was able to get inside a room then helped sa'niyah get inside.

they carefully walked to the living room and nobody was there. "I think she in this room-" before ace could finish his sentence sa'niyah slammed open the door seeing tanisha jump off from a niggas dick.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Tanisha yelled covering her body.

"say bye bye bitch!" POW POW POW POW sa'niyah shot her 4 times in the head happily seeing her blood all over the bed and blood flying over her face.

"nah please don't kill me bro on everything i was jus fucking her for money man- GET THE FUCK OUT!" ace yelled making him take his pants and shoes and ran off the house naked.

"niyah we gotta go"

"hol on" sa'niyah pushed ace off of her and looked through tanisha's wardrobe seeing 500 dollars and gladly took it and spat on her face before she left the house.

"you one crazy bitch" ace chuckled helping her come out through the window and she smirks.

-

"watchu think baby?" sa'niyah asked after she was doing brushing out esmari's hair.

"I don't like!!!" she yelled while crossing her arms and sa'niyah widen her eyes.

"whatchu mean is cute!"

"I want braids!! braidsss!!! this is ugly hm!" she looked away while crossing her arms, hoping her mother would change her hairstyle.

"baby how come youn like your natural hair in a fro?!"

"I need to look nice.."

"who you lookin nice foe?" sa'niyah eyed her while smirking.

"jah'mar!!... I want braids mama braids!!"