12

6:36 PM

sa'niyah held an sleeping esmari between her legs whiles she plays with her pink beads at the end of her hair.

they were both currently at the apartment by them selves, while her grandma should be coming home any minute.

sa'niyah changed the tv channel while smoking her cigarette, she felt uncomfortable as the whole apartment felt humid, even when she open the windows for cold breeze.

sa'niyah heard an unfamiliar noise outisde her apartment building, at first she was alarted then next minute it was silent so she didn't may too much mind.

"oh my fucking god!"

"ayo sombody call the ambulance!"

she look back on her door, hearing noises and felt nosey, carefully placing esmari onto the coach she puts on her slides and opens the door unexpectedly seeing her grandma unconsciously layin on the ground with the groceries all over the floor.

"GRANDMA!"

"come on grandma wake up please- oh my fucking god- SOMEBODY CALL THE ABULANCE NOW!!"

"there on the way baby they should be here any minute" an neighbour said calming her down.

"angie get them kids back inside the house" she said while making sa'niyah stand up properly.

seconds later sa'niyah hear the ambulance sirens, and ran straight downstairs to meet them.

"a call about an old lady being unconscious on the floor is that correct?"

"please hurry she's upstairs!!"

"how is she?"

"not good- sh-she not waking up" sa'niyah stuttered as she was highly worried about her grandma.

"everybody back up!!"

sa'niyahs hearing was blurry, she wasn't in reality, she felt parazalyed, and couldn't move, seeing her grandma like this broke her heart.

-

10:23 PM

sa'niyah held esmari on her lap while covering the hospital blanket on the both of them.

"will gama be okay?" esmari asked looking up at her mother and she nodded yes with a Brocken smile and kissing her forehead.

"mama you been cwying?" esmari held her mother's cheeks with her small fingers, seeing how red her eyes were.

"no baby, mama is jus tired" sa'niyah held her tears while holding esmaris fingers on her face. esmari turned around seeing her grandma not waking up on the hospital bed.

"we've got an visitor for miss Jane?" the nurse came in with her clipboard and ace coming in the room.

"hey babygirl" he smiled seeing esmari jump into his arms. sa'niyah was happy to see ace and hugged him with her tears were running down.

ace took a second on hugging her back and kissed her forehead while hearing sa'niyah cries.

"everything gon be ight" he held her face while wiping her tears with his thumb and she slowly stops crying.

"sorry to interrupt but I have some news for miss Jane" the nurse said.

"it turns out that miss Jane had an heart attack, right now her breathing now is fine however she'll be in an 4 month coma" the nurse explained and sa'niyah sighed. she was relieved that her grandma was alive.

"however the my will be medical bills for you to pay, you can have a look at it when you are ready" the nurse gave sa'niyah and as she saw the amount she raise both her eyebrows up.