11

long chapter!!!😃😁

I don't have internet for photos..😬

Mar'Kavion Saint

2:55 PM

after ace smoked his blunt he got out his car and walked to where sa'niyah was working since he was picking her up from work.

he peep through the window and they met eyes. she waved with her fingers while smiling and he nodded licking his lips and walked inside.

"sa'niyah" I heard her manager call her name as I entered the store.

after seeing sa'niyah walked to the back with boxes I was curious and what they were talking about until I see lil dude approaching me.

"hello!" Aron said with a big smile.

"yo" ace mumbled, not wanting to talk to him.

"did you need help with anything?"

"nah I'm jus waiting for my girl" ace pointed at sa'niyah who was unboxing.

"who?"

"the one you was jus talking to" ace said with a straight face.

"oh sa'niyah, yes I believe she should be done soon..soo if I could get you to wait outisde instead of inside that'll be great- why I gotta wait outside?" ace cut him off while mugging his face.

"well you aren't here for groceries sir"

"like I said I'm waiting for my lady how is that a problem?"

"I am not going to repeat my- plus I got a right to be here my nigga" ace cut him off stepping closer to him.

"sir please don't make me banned you permanently!!" aron yelled, and a few eyes were on them and sa'niyah step out seeing ace and Aron arguing.

"fuck going on?" she held her purse as it was hanging on her right shoulder.

"yo get the fuck out my face before you piss me off dude" ace shoved him aside and aron pushed him but ace grabs his shirt and pushes him against the wall making afraid worried.

"ace let him go!" sa'niyah yelled held trying to take his hand away from him but ace was too strong,

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YO!" he yelled, as his eyes went dark and aron couldn't move. a few workers were stunned seeing there manager like this.

Aron's face was fully red and his forehead was covered in sweat while he meets his with sa'niyah.

"FUCK IS U LOOKING AT HER FOR? EYES ON ME NIGGA!"

"ace calm down and let him go" sa'niyah spoke softly grabbing his arm and moments later ace decided to let him go, making Aron drop down the floor to pick up his glasses that broke.

"yo-you don't know who your messing with kid! get out of here before I call the cops on you" aron yelled feeling shameful.

"FUCK YOU NIGGA!!" ace yelled out while walking outside.

"aron please theres no need for that I'm so sor- SA'NIYAH COME ON" ace shouted from outside and sa'niyah suck her teeth looking back at ace and left having her head down.