9

GUYS!! VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I'm going to change Naomi's back story a little bit

so jah'mareys father AKA Naomi's baby dad is alive, and she basically ran away from him because he was violently abusive towards the both of them

SO BASICALLY HES NOT DEAD!

okay let's get into the book :))

-

Mar'Kavion Saint

9:23 PM

"you ready?" A'mar, his older brother asked as he turns his head towards his direction

"yeh" they both put on their gloves and black masks on ready to do their mission.

as they got out the car parking near the gas station, ace looked at everyone else who was also in the misson. A'mar paid close attention to their target as he goes inside the station. "les go" he said and ace nodded his head notifying everyone else that it was go time.

ace followed his older brother as they both had theyre guns on their hand.

A'mar shot the glass two times making everyone else leave the gas station. ace shot the security camera's to make sure they weren't recorded while the other guys robbed the gas station.

"fuck you think you goin?" A'mar pointed the gun towards the target and walked up close to her, puttin the gun on her head. "please don't kill me- I-I got my whole family to take care of- AINT NOBODY GIV A FUCK BOUT YO FAMILY" A'mar yelled pushing her against the bottle fridge as he grabs her neck tightly.

"you the only bitch da got access to the drugs yo!keep lyin infron of my face and imma blow 3 bullets in yo brains- DEROY-IT WAS DEROY"

"what?"

"h-he was the one who took the drugs! he threaten me for the code with a few other guys with him and paid me money to never work wit ya'll I- I promise I didn't do anything" she cried holding her neck after A'mar let her go. he slowly put the maths together realising how Deroy stopped working with them for a while.

"y'all niggas know where deroy live?"

"why?"

"jus answer the fucking question"

"I think he live near Clinton hills"

"ight les go den" A'mar looked at her and left while ace followed him, the other guys took plenty of snacks and drinks before leaving.