16

SA'NIYAHS POV

"mama!! I see them look!" esmari shouted seeing jah'marey and his mom waiting at chuck-e-cheese

"mama!! I see them look!" esmari shouted seeing jah'marey and his mom waiting at chuck-e-cheese. today they were all celebrating his birthday party.

"hey bitchhh"

"bubba you look so cute!" Naomi went down to esmari's height and hugged her tightly.

"hey mari!" jah'marey hugged esmari after seeing her, he was happy to see her.

"happy bifday!" esmari cheesed.

"y'all take of y'all shoes off before y'all play okay?" Naomi said and they both nodded.

"where yo man?"

"he said he busy but he coming later"

"das what ace said too.. I miss my man already"

"girlll" Naomi lightly pushed her and chuckled as they both sat down at the table.

jah'marey held esmari's hand as they play in the indoor park, jah'marey helped esmari w climb up the rocks before they both slide down the slides.

"that was so fun! again again!!"

"move" a young black girl that looked like jah'mareys age pushed esmari out the way. esmari walked up to her and pushed her aggressively as she hit her face on the floor and cried.

esmari and jah'marry looked at eachother, then at her and they both ran out of the indoor park and hid under the tables where both their mothers were at.

"are y'all okay?"

"yes" they both side giggling while hiding under the table.

"excuse me" an lady said while holding her child who got pushed by esmari.

"yea?" sa'niyah looked at her, then looked at her kid who was crying with snort on her nose.

"my baby said one of yo kids pushed her, is this true?"

"we don't have kids" Naomi lied and sa'niyah looked at her and agreed without saying a word.

"mhmmm.." the women eyed them and walked away while still holding her child's hands.

as they walk away esmari and jah'marey slowly got up, seeing both their mothers eyed them,

"what happen mari?"

"she pushed me first!" esmari spoke, which was true and jah'marey nodded his head.

"next time use your words mama"

"I sorry mama" esmari spoke and sa'niyah kissed her forehead to make her feel better, deep down she was happy that esmari was able to defend herself in any situation.

MAR'KAVION POV