8

THE NEXT DAY
7:34 PM

"how many parts left?" ace asked smoking his blunt.

"2 more" sa'niyah said as she applies shine and jam gel on his scalp and cleans the parts with her parting comb.

"why you ain neva tell me you braid hair?"

"we was neva close like that"

"fuck u mean I fuck witchu" ace said blowing out smoke through his mouth while his hand leaned against her thighs.

"we were only fuck buddies that doesn't mean we was cool like that" sa'niyah said and ace was quiet. However she didn't know ace had real feelings for her, he never knew how to tell her.

sa'niyah had feelings for him too but that was when her bestfriend took him away from her and was upset at the both of them during the time.

"here" sa'niyah said handing him the mirror for him to see.

"this shit tight" he smirked touching his cornrows.

"is nothin" sa'niyah mumbled while packing away her hair products.

"mama why can't I see jah'mar?" esmari said with a sad face, she missed her bestfriend.

"not now baby we gotta stay in the house and then tomorrow everything will be back to normal" sa'niyah said to her softly while kissing her forehead.

"you want spaghetti baby?"

"spaghetti! spaghetti!" esmari nodded happily. sa'niyah walked to the kitchen and took the spaghetti's out of the fridge.

"y'all got cool water?" ace asked, after a smoking 4 blunts his mouth was dry and felt high.

"yeah"

"where yall cups at?"

"on the left side left"

sa'niyah bent down to take look for esmari's pink bowl. she felt aces hand on her waistline and felt his jeans pressed up against her behind while he moves to the left and grabbed a cup.

she looked up at him and eyed him while ace smirked teasing her.

"stop it" sa'niyah mumbled.

"what I do" he acted confused waiting for her respond as he grins but she ignored him and warmed up the spaghetti in the microwave.

"can you pass me the sippy cup?" she asked pointing next to the sink. he grabs it and gives it to her.

after the food was done sa'niyah took it out of the microwave and placed her bowl and her cup on the dining table. "baby your food is ready" esmari washed her hands as she sat on the table she prayed before eating.

sa'niyah went over to the kitchen and packed a few things away, she looked back at ace, seeing him suck his bottom lip at her with low red eyes.

he couldn't stop watching her stretch marks that was patterned on her lower stomach. he looked down on her thick thighs imagining the things he could do between them.

"you good?" sa'niyah asked as she looked at ace and he nodded no while biting his bottom lip

"I'm tryna eat" he placed both his hands inside his pants while tilting his head.

"you want spaghetti?" sa'niyah asked while taking out a bowl and spoon for ace.

"nah"

"then what do u want?" she crossed her arms

"you"

"what?" sa'niyah raised her eyebrows after hearing what ace said, she didn't take him seriously as she knew he was high, but he wasn't joking.