7

3:34 PM
Friday

"niyah is mad hot out here" naomi groaned covering her eyes feeling the human air through her skin. sa'niyah and naomi brought their kids down to the park as it was to hot for them to stay inside.

as they arrive at the park a lot of kids were also at the park playing with the water hose. "come on jah'mar!" esmari yelled holding his hand and he smiled holding her hand tightly as they both run to the park.

"they sellin ice lemonade " sa'niyah pointed at a lemonade truck which was near the basketball courts. as they both walk over to the truck they waited in the line both waiting patiently.

sa'niyah looked over to the courts hearing drill music from the basketball, hoping to see if ace was playing..

"u fancy someone?"

"no.. I jus thought my friend was playin" sa'niyah looked down sipping her lemonade.

"right" naomi eyed her while she grabs her ice lemonade. "girl where you goin?"

"I'll be back" sa'niyah turned back to naomi then back towards the fence, looking to see if ace was playing which he was after she spotted him.

ace noticed sa'niyah behind the fence and he smirks seeing that she was here. sa'niyah felt bubbly after ace was approaching to her with his chest all out exploding his tattoos while wearing his red basketball shorts that were saggin a little bit which showed his boxers.

"how u doin ma?"

"hey ace"

"what is u doin out here lookin dis good who u meetin up wit?"

"im not seeing nobody.. I came out wit my friend naomi"

"ight" ace replied calmly licking his lips at sa'niyahs fit. she had a short tank top with black jean shorts and her black long twists were out that was freshly done by her.

"NIYAH" naomi yelled walking towards her and stood near the fence looking at ace.

"naomi this is ace, ace this is naomi"

"nice to meet you" naomi mumbled to him and ace nodded his head up.

"come on yo you bout to miss the next game" ace's friend said walking up to him and looked at niyah and Naomi yet his eyes were on Naomi.

"we gotta go, it was nice meeting y'all" Naomi dragged niyah was they walk away from the basketball courts.

"girl you okay?" sa'niyah asked as she thought Naomi was acting weird.

"yeah I'm fine, les go watch the kids" Naomi smiled, after meeting eyes with ace's friend she had to leave before she caught feelings as she thought he was fine. but she promised herself not to be in any relationships with any other guy.

"woah why that white lady grabbing mari like that?" Naomi mentioned seeing an mid-old white lady grabbing esmari by her arm and sa'niyah ran striaght to her and grabbed her daughter away from her.

"fuck is you touchin my daughta for??!" sa'niyah yelled snatching esmari off of her.

"look at what your daughter did to my son!" the lady pointed at her son that had tears and snot on his face that was hot red. he had a few red scratch marks on his forehead and held his left eye.

"jah'marey why your hair covered in sand??" naomi asked as she softly holds her son and dust off the sand off his hair.

Jah'marey turned over to the white kid and pointed at him, without saying a word.

"what happen mari?" sa'niyah asked while looking at the white lady.

"he won stop bullying jah'mar! He pushed him on the sandpit and was calling me names so i pushed him too and then she was yelling at me"