10

Naomi Xi Lee

"thank you aunty kim!" she ran and hugged her aunty for doing her nails which were free

"I only do best for my favourite niece" she winked at Naomi while she cleans her stuff away.

"you the best for reall I promise you one day I'm gon give you sumthing big in return"

"don't worry bout me you need to live good life and your son need to live good life" her aunty spoke and Naomi nodded, she already knew Naomi was struggling ever since she moved to New York.

"jah'marey lesgo" he looked up at his mum after playing with the magazine books and ran to Naomi to grab her hand as they both walk out the nail shop.

"you hungry baby?" Naomi asked looking down at jah'mareys height and he nodded.

"you want pizza?" she asked smiling knowing that was his favourite dish and he cheeses his teeth.

they walk a few blocks to a pizza store, as they go inside, they walk up to the line, patiently waiting until it was there turn to order.

"how can I help?" the worker asked eyeing naomi and she looked down at their eye contact, she couldn't hold eye contact.

"can I got two barbecue cheese pizzas and one ranch sauce?"

"das $8.43"

"here" she handed him a 20 dollar note and waited for her change.

"you look familiar"

"I do?" Naomi tilted her head.

"yeah you the fine lil asian who was at the basketball court with my homey's girl righ?" he smirked handing her two slices of cheese piazza on a plate with a tub of ranch and Naomi looked down hiding her blush.

"was yo name?"

"none yo business" she playfully mugged and grabbed jah'mareys hand and walk to a table for them to seat at.

seeing her walk away he scoff looking down the floor while licking his lips.

-

Sa'niyah Jane willls