3

SAME NIGHT
10:23 PM

sa'niyah and ace were smoking together in the living room while esmari had fallen asleep inside her room. it was just the two of them, as her grandma would come home around 12 AM.

the air was full of smoke, whiles the both of them were high.

"remember our smoke breaks we use to have?" ace mentioned looking at sa'niyah as she blows smoke through her nose and mouth.

"I miss those smoke breaks, remember da one time we got caught in da bathroom?"

"yeah cause yo ass couldn't hold in da smoke" ace chuckled with his deep tone

"da shit was funny" sa'niyah laughed thinking about their old moments.

"ian got into much trouble doe cause my pops didn't give a fuck" ace said smoking in his blunt.

"you was a bad kid in highschool"

"ay all I did was fuck whoever bitch I liked, make money, den dip" ace shrugged, not caring what he did.

"always be those lightskin bitches too"

"can neva go wrong wit dem lightskins" he licked his lips and sa'niyah pushed him away while mugging him.

back in high school, she would find it annoying how ace would always fall for people who didn't look like her and sometimes, felt insecure.

"you was bad too, you was in a lot of fights"

"das because bitches were really gettin through my nerves n wanna talk all da talk bout me when dey don't even kno me"

"and most of them dickriding hoes be the ones who you be fucking cause apparently I was chasing after you, which I was"

"chasin?" ace tilted his head looking at sa'niyah with a lil smirk.

"yeah, after sleepin wit sum of the guys at our school you was my next target"

"shi u considered me fine?" he smiled showing his dimples.

"yeah, and after we fucked I really did liked you" she spoke truthfully, she made sure was the first and only girl to claim him.

"word?" he looked at her and licks his lips with his low rise eyes.

"yeah I ended up getting attached which is why I stopped hoeing foe a bit"

"I enjoyed fucking you out of all girls" although ace was high he spoke truthfully, maintaining eye contact with sa'niyah.

"den in junior year ian neva seen you after dat, people said you got expelled or sum"

"I didnt..I had a baby to take care of" sa'niyah smile slowly faded away after thinking about the trauma she went through during her pregnancy which was unwanted..

"what time is it ace?" she changed the subject while holding her tears.

"10 sum.."

"shit" she mumbled getting up.

"you goin sumewhere?"

"yeah I needa go"

"hol on where u goin?" ace got up and holds her arm, making her turn to his direction.

"none yo business ace jus go" she slighty pushed him off making her way to her room to change.

"yo u good?" he grabs her arm and pulls her in while mugging his face.

"yeah jus get out" she shouted looking away while trying to get out of his grip but there was no way out.

"ian goin nowhere till u tell me where u rushin too"  he pulled her to his lap and rested his hand on her thigh.