1.

A/N: I literally only wrote this for my sister's sake lol, enjoy anyways i guess. (HI KATIE)

Marjorie's POV

I woke up late this morning and had to skip breakfast, already a bad start to the day. What made it even worse is that I have to remember what happened yesterday..

Flashback to yesterday

I was walking through town, on my way back to my car to go home after food shopping. As I was getting a bit closer to my car, I could see someone standing next to it. I rushed over as quick as I could without drawing attention thinking that my car was getting robbed, turns out it was Kenny Killerman.

"Kenny, what are you doing here?" I asked him, he must've not seen me because he jumped when I spoke.

"My god Marjorie, you scared me." He said holding his heart and smiling. "I noticed this was your car and I wanted to see you, so I thought that I'd hang around til you came back."

"Well that's very nice of you, but I don't want to see you. So if you could please leave so I can get in my car and go home, that would be great." I tell him, trying to get this over without an argument or a fuss. Of course, Kenny didn't want to go.

"But we never got to finish our date." He smiled at me, stepping towards me slightly. I stepped back and said,

"Yes and we're not going to."

"Why not? Why haven't you been returning my calls either?" He asks, now seeming to be frustrated.

"Because, I happen to know you hit on my apprentice. And I'm with Reese." I state.

"You're with Reese?!" Surprise evident in his voice.

"Yeah." I smile. "Now, please leave me alone." I end the conversation there and slip by him into my car. I drove off to go home, thinking I had got rid of him. I didn't. When I got home and got out of my car, Kenny got out of his van. I realised he had followed me all the way home. Luckily, I parked right in front of my house so I was able to get inside and lock all of my doors and windows before he got near me again. I decided to just brush it off and stay indoors for the rest of the day.

Flashback over.

I quickly threw on some makeup, brushed my hair and put some jeans and a jumper on. I grabbed all my stuff and quickly ran out my door. To my shock, Kenny is still outside my house. I had blocked his number last night when he called me repeatedly and now he's just sitting out here?!

"Kenny, leave me alone." I say sternly while hopping into my car. Of course my lovely, temperamental car has to play up at the most inconvenient times because it won't start.

"Marjorie, just unblock me. We can go on another date and start again. Give me another chance." He said. I scoffed, still trying to start my car. He kept on for the next 5 minutes until my car finally started and I drove off as fast as I could. I cannot deal with him anymore.

A little while later,

"Hello, the nursery." I said, trying my best to sound giddy in case it was a parent on the phone.

"Hey you." Comes the voice from the other phone. I felt myself immediately smile and put my pen down.

"Hi Reese, you alright?" I asked; trying to hide the frustration and stress in my voice as to not cause suspicion to the man on the other end of the phone, but alas he noticed anyway.