12.

Hey everyone, im very sorry for the late update!!
TW!!!! there is going to be talk about depression, self harm, sexual assault and suicide. Please skip this chapter if this triggers you and i hope everyone is okay💜.

Autumn's POV:

"Hey what took you so long? I texted you 20 minutes ago telling you I was here." I say to Marjorie after she finally climbs into my car. We're going out for drinks today, just me and her, because we both need time away from everyone to just be Autumn and Marjorie again.

"I don't think you want to know the answer to that Autumn." She smirks at me. Ew. Again? Do they ever take a break?

"You two are disgusting." I grimaced, driving off from Reese's house. We're going back to the same bar as before, Marjorie said it's because they drinks are really nice but truthfully im convinced she just wants to make Reese jealous with that waiter Sara. 5 minutes later, we arrived outside the bar.

Me and Marjorie walked in, immediately seeing Sara who smiled at Marj. I couldn't help but give her a dirty look. Even though I find their personal 'stuff' absolutely gross, she is still with my brother and I will slap this bitch if she tries to hit on Marjorie infront of me. Yes I slept with her, Yes I will still slap her face. I don't care.

"I'm going to the toilet Autumn, can you order me a large bottle of Tequila please?" Marjorie asked, snapping me out of my day dream. Is she okay? A whole bottle of Tequila to herself? Marjorie is a lightweight.

"Are you sure? You're gonna be black just after that." I double checked with her. She said that it's fine and that's what she wants. But there's something off with her now, I didn't notice earlier but Marjorie is constantly making sure her selves are all the way down and she's acting different. Especially now, she never drank more than 6 glasses of white wine and she was wasted. I'm just gonna have to watch her as carefully as I can today. Maybe ask her when she's drunk?

"Hello again, would you like to order?" Sara says to me, smiling brightly.

"Oh hello. Sorry yes, I will have a large bottle of tequila for my friend and a large glass of white wine for me beautiful." I flirted with her, might as well. Winter doesn't mind, he knows I would be flirting for free drinks tonight. I do it everytime i go out.

"Okay, I will get that for you. On the house." She winked walking off. Works everytime. Marjorie comes back not long after.

"You sure you're okay Marj?" I'm genuinely worried for her. She is the only person I care deeply for that isn't my boyfriend or my brother. She's my best friend and I would never admit it but I love her to pieces and I wouldn't know what to do without her.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She laughed. But something still isn't right with her,I'll just have to let it go for tonight and speak to her tomorrow.

- time skip, 3 hours - (still Autumn's POV)

By this time, I am 4 bottles of wine down and I am tipsy. Me and Marjorie were dancing with some girls we met here but not for long because I noticed Marjorie crying, in the corner, by herself. I ran over to her immediately,

"Hey Marjorie what's wrong?" I pull her in for a hug. I don't know why, I hate hugs.

"Oh Autumn,I'm fine honestly. Go, go dance with the girls I'll be there in a minute." She replies, wiping her tears quickly.

"Marjorie you've said that word so many times today it doesn't even sound like a word anymore." I say to her. half joking, half being serious. (If you get the reference I love you.)

"What do you mean Autumn?"

"Marjorie, you don't have to hide anything from me you do know that right?" She stayed silent so I kept talking. If she isn't going to open up she can listen to what I have to say. "There must be something wrong, Marj, you ordered a whole large tequila bottle to yourself and it's almost 1 in the morning. Normally, you're home by 11 that drunk on 3 glasses of white wine that you've passed out on Reese's car. Yet today, you're still here and you're still drinking. And now you're crying. Please, tell me what's wrong?"