14.

Heyyy so some people have asked for a mialotte story, which I'm gonna start tomorrow.

There is a TW- talk about SA (sexual assault)

Marjorie's POV

I turn around to face him...

"Reese." I shout running over to him and putting my hands on his chest. "Calm down okay?" He grabs my chin and turns my face to look at the redding mark coming up on my face.

"Calm down? Are you fucking kidding me?" Reese says looking straight up at Kenny. If looks could kill...

"Reese please. Please calm dow-" I got cut off by Autumn.

"Reese don't you dare!" She runs over to where I'm standing with him. "Don't, one more time and you're in jail."

"Okay? And?" He scoffs.

"And?! Really?! Think of Marjorie you twat." She screams punching him in his arm.

"Ow! Fucking hell alright. But this isn't over." He points at Kenny before he storms into my nursery. When he's gone I turn to face Kenny.

"I think..you should leave." I say.

"Why would I do that? You look too good." He smirks and starts to walk towards me. Shit. He's gonna do it again, he's gonna do it again. No no no. Not another flashback no. My brain is so fuzzy that I can't tell where he even is, so I started running. I'm not sure where but I'm running. I somehow ended up in the staff bathroom so I locked the door and started to sob.

"This can't be happening. I can't have another flashback, no stop it." I whisper to myself over and over. After 5 minutes, I hear a knock on the bathroom door,

"Marjorie..it's me. Can I come in?" The voice says. I debate for a minute whether to let them in and then unlock the door.

Autumn's POV

"How did you know I was here?" Marjorie whispers as I walk in and lock the door again.

"Carly saw you run in here, came and got me from outside because she's worried about you too. Everyone is, especially Reese." She looks up at me when I say his name. "Are you sure you don't want to tell him?" I ask again.

"Yeah I'm sure. We can't tell him." She sobs.

"Okay..well, will you at least tell me what happened? If you don't want to you don't have to I just think it might be better if you spoke about it out loud to someone, and I'm not gonna tell Reese or anyone unless you tell me to." I pull her into me and rub her back gently while she cries.

"I-" She starts, before stopping again. "I don't think I can."

"If you can't then you can't. But just take your time and try, it might make you feel better."

"I don't even know how it happened. One minute I was arguing with him on the way home and the next... he had me pinned." She whispered the last bit.

"Marjorie..do you want to go the police?"

"What would be the point? There's no proof and Mia would find out if she doesn't know already. That also means I'd have to tell Reese.."

"Are you sure you don't want to tell him Marjorie?" I double checked just in case she changed her mind.

"No no, he'll lose his mind. He will kill Kenny."

"Yeah and rightfully so." I mumble. We stay there in silence for about 20 minutes. Her just hugging into me and crying it all out. I have to say, Marjorie is a very lucky and special person. I hate crying people.

"Okay, I think I'm ready to go back out." She stands up and starts fixing her makeup.

"Are you sure?" I ask standing up next to her.

"Yeah. Thanks for..that." She smiles at me.

"Don't mention it." I smile back. After Marjorie fixes her make up we leave the bathroom and go back to our office, where Reese is.

"You okay? Where you been?" He practically runs to her, its sickening how in love they are. He is my brother after all.

"I'm fine, I just needed to take a bit to cool off."

"Okay good. Should we go?"

"Yeah let's go." She looks back and smiles sadly at me before grabbing her coat & bag and leaving with Reese.

I sit down in my chair and just think for a moment. I am so worried about Marjorie, she's not okay as much as she pretends she is. I'm gonna get ahold of Kenny and I'm gonna-

"Darling, ready to go?" I hear Winters voice from the door, I look up and smile.

"Yeah." I stand and follow him out.

"You okay? You seem...off." He asks as soon as we sit in the car.

"Yeah I'm fine, just worried about Marjorie." I smile at him. When did I become nice?

"Why? Is she okay?" He worries. "Did something happen?"

"Yes but I can't say anything else. It's not my place."

"Since when did you care about what your place is?" He laughs making me giggle a bit.

"Yeah well, when it comes to Marjorie.. I'll burn the world down if I have to." Winter grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"I'm here if you or Marjorie need anything."

"Thank you." I whisper. I turn to look out this window, how do I get her out this mess without losing Reese?

Marjorie's POV

"Where are you staying tonight?" Reese asks me, his hand resting on my thigh like always.

"Definitely your house." I smile at him.

"Good. I like you staying with me." He grabs my hands and kisses the back of it.

"Yeah probably because you get to have your way with me every night." I joke. Reese starts laughing, until we get blocked off the road by another car.

"What the hell?" He whispers. Until Mia gets out the car.

"For fuck sake. Reese just reverse and drive the long way round I can't bothered." I sigh holding my forehead.

"Okay, I can tell you're tired. Let's get you home to sleep." He reversed and pulled away, going down the back road before they could approach the car.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"It's nothing. Are you okay?" Reese looks over at me briefly.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need sleep and for Mia to fall off the face of the earth." He laughs at me.

"I think Aut's planning to get rid of Mia, we just gotta trust her." He squeezes my thigh.

I hope everyone's okay. And I hope the topic isn't too dark for all of you🫶🏼

1102 words.