3.

Plot twist for youuuu, if you don't like Mia (get off here if you do.) then don't be too mad at me<3.

Marjorie's pov.

"Autumn you okay?" It was the first thing I asked, as she looked like she had seen a ghost.

"He's working with Mia. That's why he's all over you." Winter told me. I couldn't believe what I just heard Kenny and Mia are working together?

"Wait what? Kenny how do you know Mia?" I asked, maybe I need to throw him down the stairs instead.

"Uh I didn't until she found out I knew you and asked me for help getting back at Reese. Which I have no problem with." He said with no care in the world, I could feel my blood boil.

"What is your problem with him? Because he chucked you down the stairs for perving on his sister?" I shot at him.

"It was at first. But now..it's because he has what belongs to me" He smirked. My confusion must've been evident on my face because he continued. "Mia says Reese belongs to her. So if I helped her get you and Reese away from each other I could have you."

"Shouldn't that be Marjorie and Reese's decision?" Winter asked, to which he got no answer. I don't think Kenny even noticed he exists.

Reese tried to move around me, presumably to lung at Kenny but I grabbed him before he could get too close. I felt his grip tighten against my waist pulling me back into him. Clearly I was too focused on making sure Reese didn't get his hands on Kenny that I didn't react fast enough when Autumn swung for him. Within seconds Kenny was on the floor screaming with her attacking him non-stop.

"I told you she earned the guard dog nickname." I whispered to Reese before turning back to save Autumn from a life sentence. "No Autumn! Get off him." I let go of Reese and grabbed her shoulders pulling her behind me.

"No Marjorie!" Autumn shouted.

"Autumn no. No life sentences today."

"Marjorie I'm gonna kill him. How do you expect me to stand here with my hands to myself when he's talking about you like that!" She shouted, pointing her hands at Kenny when she said 'him' to emphasise her point.

"Autumn, it is fine. Let him talk if he wants to, his fantasy will never happen no matter how hard him or Mia try." I say trying to calm her down.

"We will see about that Marjorie." Kenny says from behind me, I look back at him to see him looking at my ass. I scoffed, looking down at him. He just got beat up and he's still going?

"Kenny, give it up. You just got beat up and you're still trying it, it's never going to happen." I said, turning back around to face Autumn and Reese again. But when I turned back both siblings were gone.

"What? Autumn? Reese?" I say turning to face where Kenny once was. How do they move so fast? 

"Winter.. where's the psycho siblings and Kenny?"

"Umm, I have no idea. I was looking at you in case Kenny touched you while you weren't looking." Winter replies, I could tell he was lying but I was too focused on finding Reese I didn't really care.

"Thank you Winter. But we need to find them before they get the death sentence." Suddenly, we heard another scream from Kenny. "Oh god."

"Autumn" Winter shouts.

"Reese!" I shout at the same time. We turn the corner where there are concrete stairs leading down to a river. We saw both siblings standing at the top of them and Kenny groaning at the bottom of them.