16.

Hello everybody!
TW - self harm, SA. Also mention of suicide.

Marjorie's POV:
I stir awake slowly, in Reese's arms.

"Good morning sweetheart. Before you ask, Aut already left. Winter came and got her about half an hour ago." Reese kisses my forehead. The light is burning my eyes and my head is killing me, I seriously shouldn't have drank that much.

"Morning Reese. Why did she leave so early?" I smile before groaning and running to the toilet throwing my guts up. I feel Reese behind me, holding my hair for me. He's so sweet.

"It's okay sweetheart. It's okay." He reassures me, rubbing my back gently. After I've finished, I sit back against the bathroom wall.

"Ugh I'm never drinking again." I say. And then all of last night comes back to me. Reese changed me into my pjs. He must've seen them surely? Oh god.

"You say that everytime love." He laughs. I look up to meet his eyes and I can just tell there's something he wants to say. Which just answers my question. I got up and laid back in his bed, watching him follow me.

"Reese." I sigh. "There's something I need to tell you."

"I know you said last night, what is it darling?" He sits down next to me, holding my hand to stop me fidgeting with my fingers.

"Well, um, I have been 100% honest with you Reese. There's been some things going on I haven't told you about." I can feel the tears welling in my eyes. I really hope I don't lose him over this.

"If we're being truthful Marjorie.." Reese moves to sit next to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. "I knew something was going on because you haven't been quite yourself, I didn't question it because I knew you'd tell me in your own time. Whatever it is, we can get through it together. And you always remember you can tell me anything, okay?"

"Okay. Well you know when Kenny and Mia came to your house and forced you back with her?" He nods his response. "I ran into Kenny before they came over. I was walking back from the shop, we got into another argument because I didn't want to go on a date with again. The next thing I know.." I took a moment to stop crying a bit before pulling my voice to a whisper. "He's got me pinned against the wall and he's touching me.."

"Oh my god Marjorie, why didn't you tell me?" Reese pulls me even closer, holding me tighter.

"I didn't want you to flip and kill him. I don't want you in prison Reese." I cry into his chest.

"So that's why Autumn stopped me... It's okay sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere. I'm not gonna kill him, as much as I want to, that prick is not worth leaving you. No one is."

"That's not all. For a little while now, I've been feeling really low. Like to the point where sometimes I feel maybe I shouldn't be here anymore. My confidence is.. well it was never great but now it's at an all time low. And, there's also this.." I finish, pulling my sleeves up to show him. "You might've already noticed them when you changed me last night. They're also the reason I wasn't outside when you came to stop Autumn yesterday."

It was silent for a few minutes. I was expecting him to call me crazy and kick me out any minute, but instead, he pulled my arms up and kissed them individually. I was shocked to say the least, I didn't think that's how people react to this sort of thing. Normally they get angry, but not my Reese. No he kisses them.

"It's okay sweetheart. We're gonna get you some help and we're gonna get rid of Mia and Kenny. Is this why you and Autumn have been seeing each other more than usual?" He asks me.

"Yeah. She's been helping me, please don't blame her for not telling you. I asked her not to, it's just- I've not had the best experience with men in the past so I wasn't sure how you'd react and I didn't want you to run off and leave me because I can't get my act together and-" I was rambling and he cut me off by kissing me forcefully. I kissed back immediately, putting my hands on his neck and pulling him closer. We pulled away for air, and just looked into each other's eyes.