4.

This chapter has all the tea for you Katie

Carly's pov.

I left Marjorie's office, heading straight over to the sister nursery. I know exactly where Mia is, she's where she always is when Reese leaves the nursery for more than 5 minutes; in his office waiting for him to come back like a creep. Mia is such a weirdo. I open the nursery door and there she is sitting in Reese's chair, shock.

"Carly." She smirked at me. Ew. "What can I do for you?"

"Marjorie and Autumn want to see you. In Marjorie's office." I state, turning around and walking back. I can hear Mia following close behind me but I do not want to talk to her anymore than I have to. I rushed back as quickly as I could, I am not missing the chance to film this.

MARJORIE'S POV

10 minutes later,

"She's coming now. I hate her so much" Carly said, walking over to stand by Charlotte.

"Me too." I said. My door opened once again and in walked Mia. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Autumn fake gag and had to suppress a laugh.

"Marjorie, how lovely to see you." She said, crossing her arms and smiling smugly. I rolled my eyes at her remark, she makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

"Hello." Is the only thing I said. Her eyes moved next to her, where Autumn is sitting behind her desk.

"Autumn."

"Mia."

"Well, well look at you all grown up. It's been a long time." Mia says, obviously very happy with herself.

"Hmm, I see that time hasn't been very kind to you." Autumn spat. I looked back towards Reese, trying to hide my laughter.

"Wasn't kind to you either though was it? No relationship with your brother at all?" She smirked. "You're welcome for that." I could see the rage in Autumn's face, she went to move towards Mia but winter stopped her gently,

"Not now Autumn." I say to her, she really needs to calm down. Mia turns towards me, but instead of looking at me..She's looking up. Where Reese is standing behind me.

"Hi Reese." Clearly she's trying to get under skin or something, I won't let her have the satisfaction of seeing me jealous.

"Don't talk to me Mia." Reese instantly shuts her down, making me smile. Even Autumn looks surprised by his reaction to her.

"And why's that? Because of her?" She asked pointing to me. "She's nothing on me." I decided that I wasn't going to comment on her delusion. Not that I needed to, Autumn was all too eager to speak up.

"Nobody likes you Mia. And Marjorie is 10 times the woman you'll ever be, stop pretending you don't know." Mia put her chest out taking a step towards her. Causing Autumn to stand in front of the woman, with her arms crossed accepting any sort of challenge Mia could throw at her.

"Oh someone's found their voice. Not a little nerd now I see?"

Autumn rolled her eyes at that. Wait Autumn? A nerd?

"Not that I care even a little bit what you have to say about me Mia but, I know it might be a little hard for you to understand because the only school you've ever actually been near is this nursery." She began, I couldn't help myself I had to laugh. Mia gave me the dirtiest look with her eyes but that just made me laugh harder. "But, being smart and getting good grades in order to get a decent job is very different from making your life about school."