13.

Hey, I hope everyone's doing great today!

Marjorie's POV:

- The next morning -

This morning I woke up in Autumn's bed, hungover, and in her clothes. But no Autumn.

"Autumn?" I call out from her bed hoping she would hear me if she was still here. I really didn't want to get up. I waited a few minutes but there was no answer, so I got up to look for her. Autumn is nowhere to be found. I call her number multiple times but there's no answer so I have no other choice but to call Reese.

"Hey sweetheart, you okay after last night?" I blushed as soon as I heard his voice.

"Uh yeah I have a massive headache but other than that I'm okay. It's just.. I've woken up here at Autumn's and she's not here nor is she answering her phone."

"Do you want me to come get you?" He asks even though I can already hear him moving around, presumably getting his stuff to come already.

"Aren't you at work though?" I don't want him to get in trouble for leaving just because of me.

"Yes and? Do you want me to come get you or not?" Reese says.

"Yes please." I sigh.

"Okay get ready sweetheart, I'm on my way." I hear the office door slam behind him before he speaks again, "Mia, go away. I'm leaving for 20 minutes."

"I'll be sure to tell daddy." I hear satan speak.

"You do that." Reese replies. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay, I'm gonna go and sort myself out so I don't look like I've been dragged through 9 bushes when you get here." I laugh.

"Darling, you don't need to. You look perfect the way you are." I smile at his reply, and I can hear him starting his car.

"Well as much as I love that you think that I'm still going to put my makeup on."

"Do you have to?" He whines at me. "I mean you look great in both but I do prefer you without it on."

"Fine I won't put make up on, but I still need to brush my hair so just ring me when you're outside Autumn's." I gave in, because he's probably going to ruin the makeup later anyways if you know what I mean.

"Okay see you soon Sweetheart."

"See you soon Reese." I blush. Always that nickname that gets me. When we ended the phone, I went upstairs to Autumns room. Luckily I always carry essential stuff in my handbag so I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brush and styled my hair. But then I realised that I don't have a change of clothes, so I'm just gonna have to put my dress and heels back on. 10 minutes later, Reese calls saying he's downstairs. I text Autumn quickly to tell her I've left with Reese, made sure her door was shut properly and got in Reese's car.

"How comes you are in the dress from yesterday?" He asks me.

"Well I managed to pack everything I needed except for a change of clothes so I'm stuck in this now."

"Oh okay." He smiles at me.

"What?" I smile back.

"Nothing." He says, before kissing me hello. "No make up I see?"

"You asked, I delivered." I responded, grabbing his hand. The only issue with this dress is that it's long sleeved, so I hope he doesn't start asking questions about it. Thankfully he doesn't.

"Right I have no idea where Autumn is, she's not at work though. I checked with Charlotte when you ended the phone but, we are gonna go back to my place so you can get changed and then we will get you some breakfast."