Chapter 11

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The only reason I haven't moved out of this hell hole yet is because, well. I can't, like I literally cannot find anywhere that will allow me to get an apartment. I don't really get it though, like there's nothing wrong with my applications and I do have the money.

They just won't go through with it. I have gone to soo many open homes and i have talked to so many real estate people but they never get back to me

They all just disappear

It's really weird. So no matter what I do I can't leave this house. Even if I were to move out I would have nowhere to go.

The only good thing about this whole arranged marriage thing is that I get to move out, but I have to move into that guy's house.

Wait what was his name

I don't know. And honestly, I don't care. He's probably a power hungry dick that doesn't have any feelings. And from the way he spoke to my uncle that night that I signed my life away already tells me that he loves being in charge of people.

Jokes on him this bitch won't take orders from anyone.

Apart from the fact that I do everything my family says.

But don't get me wrong, that night was the best and worst night of my life. It was fantastic watching that guy completely destroy my uncle only using words, the look on his face was absolutely priceless. The bad part about it is that my face got completely fucked up later that night.

Though it's been like 4 days since that night. At least I think it's been 4 days.

You see, my Aunt has looked at me in my room with no phone since that night, the only food i have gotten is like 4 pieces of bread. I think it's one piece of bread a day but I'm honestly not sure anymore.

Anyway, since it's been a while my face is pretty much fully healed.

I have never felt scared in this room, this room has always been my safe space. But over the past couple days or hours or whatever it has become almost scary.

You know how weird it is to be locked in a room to drown in your thoughts? My mind is a very very dangerous place and i'd rather not fall too deep into it

But that idea went straight out the window at least 3 days ago. When your forced to use your mind as company for over 4 days you do tend to get pretty lonely

I'm currently lying on my floor. It's moments like this that I realize how thankful I am that my room has carpet.

I have been in this situation before but I have never been locked in this long before. At least I think I haven't.

I am starting to get bored out of my fucking mind.

I have walked around this room what feels like hundreds of times. I've searched every nook and cranny I can find.

Their Shattered Soulsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें