Chapter 17

Josh is back

Josh is back. He got back yesterday, he's been all around the world over the past 2 months, Aisa, Uk, Singapore and Australia, you name it he's been everywhere. Like everywhere.

Lucky bastard.

Don't get me wrong though i love josh he's like an older brother to me. The only problem is he's never home (As you already know).

I don't even know what he does when he goes away, I know it's some sort of business thing. Yet I still cannot find out what I've searched him up multiple times and I have looked at many websites but I simply can't find any information whatsoever.

I swear everything in this family is secretive.

And before i could even catch up with Josh he has been called out for lunch with my Fiance

I don't know why I called Asher my Fiance, probably because he is.

Anywho. I have also been asked to come along to lunch so I guess I will get to talk to Josh a little bit. I'm not sure how long he's staying at home for but I know he's coming to my wedding.

I'm getting married in 2 days. That's so weird, I don't want to get married, I'm not ready to get married.

Josh hasn't even said hi to me yet which is a bit weird, since he always comes looking for me straight away when he gets home from his holidays and whatnot.

I tried to speak to him at the dinner table once but he simply gave me a short answer to the question I asked and then started to talk to my aunt.

I thought he would come around and have a conversation with me but he still hasn't said a word. And his silent treatment continues as we enter the cafe we're meeting Asher at.

I see that he's sitting at a booth in the corner. There's menus and glasses of water already waiting.

Josh spoke up when we got close to the booth that Asher was waiting in.

"You must be Asher" His voice came out in a very business-like tone. Josh was only a couple years older than me but it honestly looked and sounded like he was decades older. When the hell did that happen??

"That would be me, you are Josh?" Asher greets as he stands from his seat and shakes his hand.

They go through the boring introductions until we finally sit down in the booth. I slide into the very corner.

I don't intend on speaking to either of them. I'm starting to get really pissed off at Josh and I'm always pissed off at Asher soo.

I'm keeping my face emotionless at the moment. I've been in a bad mood since this morning for multiple reasons. First of all Josh is still ignoring me and it's starting to get to my head, things go to my head very fast.

The Second reason is that my ribs are fucking killing me and my jaw hasn't fully healed yet so its still really awkward to put makeup on it.

And the final reason is the fact that my aunt locked me in my room last night so i wasn't able to try and talk to Josh. But to be fair i dont think I want to talk to him anymore.