Chapter 23

I'm not 100% sure what time it is when I wake up but I think It's around 6:30pm since I saw the sun disappearing over the horizon

I sat up and I'm pretty sure I look like a mess, I'm right.

When heave myself out of bed I'm met with a full length mirror, my hair is messy and my clothes are creased.

But apart from that I don't look too bad.

I search around for a hair brush and I find the door to a bathroom.

There's black marble floors and a shower so big it could fit ten people, there's also a bath facing a tinted window that looks over a frozen lake, there's trees surrounding the lake that are covered in snow and I must admit the view is stunning.

There's two sinks with 2 mirrors attached to the wall, i feel around the mirror until i find a dip and pull it open, there's a few shelves with a few things lined up on it, such as, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, toothpaste and a hairbrush!

Thank god.

I kid you not I have fucking dreadlocks, I don't know how long I've been standing here but my hair is finally starting to look like hair again.

After another 5 minutes my hair is finally unknotted and it looks pretty good, don't get me wrong though my hair still needs washing.

I walk out of the bathroom and my eyes avert to the balcony, it's a glass sliding door.

Once I'm out on the balcony I notice that I'm on the 2nd story of what is most definitely a cabin. The outside walls are built with wood and wooden pillars, but the inside is as fancy as fancy fucking gets.

I mean i have one room and it's the one i'm in but from the looks of it its fancy, This man never does half assed does he?

I honestly don't know why I spent so much time brushing my hair when all I want to do is get right back in bed.

And that's pretty much what I do.

I climb back under the covers but I don't lay down yet. There's a voice in my head that's telling me to explore the cabin but I actually cannot get out of this bed. It's only now that I'm realizing that I'm actually really tired.

I've never slept this long in a single day, i mean i've never really had the chance to, i was always woken up by either my Aunt or Uncle to do a job or something.

I wait and watch until the sun has completely disappeared behind the hills before I lay back down and shut my eyes.

____

I fell back asleep for a while longer but I woke up again when I felt a dip in the bed. I opened my eyes to see Asher sitting on the edge of the bed taking his shoes off.

I watch him rip open the covers and start to get in before I sit up and immediately ask.

"What are you doing? '' My voice came out unintentionally low and mumbly but he still heard me.