Chapter 21

Growing up I've gotten used to having almost zero privacy

Growing up I've gotten used to having almost zero privacy. My Aunt or Uncle could simply barge in my room whenever they wanted since they had the key to my lock so I always had to be careful when I was changing or something.

But now I have privacy, it's almost foreign to me.

I'm just sitting on the bed eating my eggs, they're good eggs if I do say so myself.

I had an encounter with Asher first when I walked into the kitchen and he said something that literally made me forget that I hate this man and I folded on the inside.

I swear I'm way too easy.

But we also had a small conversation outside of my room. It wasn't interesting though, it simply reminded me that I hate him. I'm not that offended that he called me stupid I'm just pissed off that he thought that saying it in Italian would mean I wouldn't understand it.

I mean i don't speak Italian but it's pretty obvious that he called me stupid, I mean i should have assumed that the clothes were for me but i just didn't for some reason but i'm not stupid for that.

I don't think so at least.

Anywho, I don't really know what to do now. My phone is dead and I can't find a charger and I don't want to ask Asher for one. I also don't know if there are any maids or cleaners that can help me.

I suppose I could get out of my wedding dress now, but it's actually quite comfy since it's mostly silk. But it's gone all wrinkly.

There is a bathroom attached to this room so I'm thinking that I'm going to have a shower and then I'll try to find some pj's in that wardrobe.

________

I don't know how long I spent in the shower but it was a long time since my fingers went pruney. And my skin was red from the amount of scrubbing I did.

I also just sat on the tiles for a while afterwards.

Once I finally got the motivation to get up I did and I found some pj's and I took my makeup off.

It was only around 7:50pm when i was done with my whole routine but i'm still so fucking exhausted.

I'm seriously considering going to bed now but before I can hide underneath my blankets but then there's a knock on my door.

What unfortunate timing

I internally groaned and made my way to the door. I was met by a lady wearing a white top with black pants and she looked very professional so I can only assume that she's an assistant for Asher.

She has a resting bitch face.

Scary.

But when she opens her mouth her voice comes out so soft and comforting, i almost forget that she's the lady that was just wearing a bitch face on her face.