Chapter 18

If want a better experience for the first half of the chapter please listen to:

State of grace (Taylors Version) (Acoustic Version)

It has to be the Acoustic Version for the best experience

__________________________________________________________________________

Weddings are supposed to be something you look forward to too. They are supposed to be the happiest day of your life. You're supposed to be getting married to the love of your life.

Weddings are supposed to be preparing for the best night of your life, you get to get into a gorgeous dress and heels and walk down an aisle with all eyes on you. You're supposed to love the attention. You're supposed to be happy on your wedding day.

That's what weddings are about. To give your heart to the person you believe is the one.

Sometimes when people get married they realize that it's not right, that their partner is not the one. In that case you can split.

But in this case I don't have a choice.

I wish I could go back to that night that I signed my life away and tell myself not too. I could've avoided this, but for some stupid reason I signed that stupid piece of paper.

I imagined my wedding being with the one that I loved.

Unfortunately I'm not able to experience that.

Here I am sitting in front of a vanity in my wedding dress. It's honestly such a shame that such a beautiful dress has to be wasted on such a terrible occasion. But I can't say much since I chose it.

Also as i expected my Aunt tried to get me to wear this green dress, it rested just below my knees and there were these ugly yellow beads stitched across the top and bottom. Not to mention the green looked horrible on me. It was a long sleeve that had little pugs by the wrist.

Trust me when I tell you it was the worst dress i have ever seen. Though I'm not putting it past my aunt to get me in the most ugly dress possible.

The only comfort I get from this whole experience is that I get to move out of my Uncle and Aunt's house. But there's many marks on my body that remind me of my experiences there. Everytime i get ready in the morning I will be reminded of all of it.

Stupid scars.

My plan is to avoid Asher at all costs. The good thing is that I have my own room so I can just live there, I can also just go out a lot.

I am aware that I will have to attend functions with Asher but I can deal with that. All I have to do is put on an act to convince people I'm actually in love.