Chapter 4 (Season 2): He's Back!

It was November 19th and in a city called St. Louis, located in the state of Missouri aka the Show Me State, Abby, the girls and moms were seen walking down Market Street and approached a building called the St Louis Union Station Hotel, which was where Hollywood Vibe, the competition that they would be attending and Payton and her mother, Leslie were on the team filling in for Brooke who was recovering from her injury and also Cooper wasn't there and neither was Gianna, but Abby had a surprise up her sleeve.

Abby, the girls and moms all entered the building and the dance teacher got them checked in and headed to their dressing room, which was in a conference room with makeup tables. Jill and Leslie's makeup tables were next to each other and that might spell big time disaster.

"Girls, listen closely. This is Hollywood Vibe and the people here at this competition are professionals from New York and Los Angeles, even the one that puts you on the stage and there's a great chance that by Monday, they'll be working in some casting agency or studio talent agency. This is really huge and important to all of you for the remainder of your lives, let alone me." Abby said as Leslie was talking to Payton.

"Payton, work on this dance as this might be your only chance, be sure to get your leaps up there and if you mess up in your dance today, there's a great chance you might not be on the team." Leslie told her daughter, she really wanted Payton to be on the team as to her, Jill and Kendall were strangers from somewhere else.

"Kendall, make sure to go over the trio a lot of times as i have to know that you know it." Jill told her daughter before putting $20 and put it on the makeup table. "Should you do well, that $20 is yours."

The door opened and coming in was Gianna as the girls and moms greeted her.

"Hey, everybody." Gianna said, coming into the dressing room.

"Hey, Gianna. Girls, what if i were to tell you that Gianna didn't come alone?" Abby asked before she whistled and right after whistling, the door opened again and this time coming in was none other than Cooper, who was wearing a red and black tracksuit.

"Surprise!" Cooper exclaimed.

"Coop's back!" Mackenzie exclaimed as she raced over to the son of Abby giving him a hug as Abby gestured to the girls and moms to hug him too, which they did, they were so happy to have him back at a competition since he had his appendectomy.

"How did you get here?" Paige wondered.

"Gia and i took Amtrak's Texas Eagle last night from Chicago, which was Mom and Gia's idea." Cooper answered.

"Cool." Payton remarked.

"We missed you lots!" Nia said.

"Yeah!" Chloe added.

"I missed you guys as well, now i'm back." Cooper stated. "So am i missing anything?"

"No, you made it just in time." Christi assured as Cooper stood next to his mother.

"Mom, with Jill and Leslie's daughters being on probation, that means that Kendall and Payton are on probation as well and they go right along with the student, is that correct?" Cooper said to Abby.

"That's right, Coop." Abby told him. "We need to see how this will go."

"One more question, what's the running order?" Cooper asked.

"The trio will go 1st, then Maddie and Chloe's solos and then the group."

"Thanks for the heads up."

"No problem."

Maddie, Chloe and Kendall headed to the stage as Abby, Cooper, Gianna, Mackenzie, Nia, Paige, Payton and the moms went to the audience.

"Mom, i don't know if it's me, but Chloe's a mile away from Maddie and Kendall due to the placement of the microphone." Cooper pointed out.