Chapter 6 (Season 2): Dazzling Agents

Some time had passed and the day was now January 1st, which is New Years' Day as the night before, it was the last day of 2011 as it was New Years' Eve and the year 2012 was rung in and Abby's apartment, Cooper was seen in his bedroom watching TV and on the TV was Mission: Impossible as Abby came in.

"Watching Mission: Impossible, Coop?" Abby asked her son.

"Yes, Mom." Cooper replied.

"Cool." Abby said and she also was noticing that Cooper was deep in thought like an idea had popped up in his head. "What's on your mind?"

"Mom, watching this gave me an idea for a potential group dance. What if the girls wore gold jackets like agents that are solving cases?" Cooper offered.

"Cooper Miller, that is a genius idea! We'll definitely do that this upcoming weekend at the Hollywood Vibe in Skokie in case if you wanted to know where we'll be headed for our next competition."

"Mom, remember when i was 10, i did a solo called Secret Agent Man and i was wearing an Agent suit?" Cooper asked.

"I sure do, you got a perfect score." Abby reminisced.

A day later at the studio, Abby and Cooper talked about the previous competition and pyramid came with Mackenzie, Nia, Kendall and Maddie lower level with everybody being surprised that Maddie was on the lower level. Chloe and Brooke were on the middle and Paige was on the top.

"This weekend, we'll be traveling to Hollywood Vibe in Skokie which isn't too far from here." Abby informed everybody. "I want to see 100% from everybody and remember, we're 18 minutes north of our backyard and you have a target on your back and i do as well. The group dance will be called Private Eyes and the idea came from Cooper."

The girls and moms smiled at Cooper and clapped.

"Coop, why don't you tell everybody who will be in the group and who has the other assignments?" Abby offered.

"Roger that, mom." Cooper said. "Girls, the group will have everybody with the exception of Mackenzie and in addition, we've got a trio called Over and Over and in that will be Maddie, Chloe and Paige. Paige, you'll be back in the trio since you're on the top of the pyramid. Kendall, get the sourpuss look off your face as we need to win. Chloe, you've got a solo named Please and Maddie, you'll be doing a solo as well called Every Little Step. We are taking 2 champions who've won at Hollywood Vibe already and one of you has to win again. All right, moms you can scram and girls, start warming up."

"You heard him!" Abby told the moms and girls.

The moms all exited Studio A as the girls began to warm up.

2 days later, Abby was talking to her son about the competition as Jill was arriving at the studio as the Millers looked to see what Jill was up to as she got out of her vehicle and with her was a guy, they headed tot he rear of the vehicle, opened the door and pulled out a bench.

"What could Jill be up to?" Cooper asked, raising his eyebrow.

"No clue, Coop, but i like it." Abby responded as Jill came in with the guy and placed the bench at the entrance/exit. Abby and her son went to check out the bench and noticed that there was a small gold plate that said 'To Abby Lee & Cooper, love, Jill & Kendall'.

"Just something to spruce up the studio." Jill said.

"Thank you." Abby told Jill as she and Cooper gave her a hug.

"Warning, Jill, the moms are more than likely to kill for this." Cooper warned.

Minutes later, the moms and girls arrived and saw the bench that Jill had just brought in.