Chapter 12 (Season 2): Starting the 2nd Half

A few weeks later, it was April 9th and it was the day the Second Half of the Dance Season began and at the studio, the moms and girls entered Studio A and noticed that Cooper was standing next to the pyramid as they wondered where Abby was.

"Where's Miss Abby?" Mackenzie inquired.

"Where is she?" Brooke added.

"I wonder where Miss Abby is." Paige said.

"Maybe Coop might know since he's her son." Nia told them.

"She and Coop ditched us in New Jersey and at least he's here." Christi remarked.

"Cooper, do you know where your mom is?" Kelly asked.

"She'll be here as she had Gia bring me to the studio and if you think she's gonna apologize for leaving all of you, i got two words for you, fat chance." Cooper stated and after he had said that, Abby entered. "Hey, mom, you ok?"

"Yeah, Coop." Abby responded, giving him a one arm hug before turning to the moms. "So, we guess it's welcome back. NYC didn't turn out the way that we hoped. But thankfully, Chloe saved the day as she was the winner. You won for the Abby Lee Dance Company, you won for me, for my name and reputation, so that was the good thing."

"Thanks." Chloe said as Abby nodded.

"Holly, you were quite upset with us as we thought you assumed that we were upset because Maddie ran off the stage and we will admit, you are right and that's why we left and caught the first flight back to Chicago." Cooper told Holly.

"Cooper, our girls deserve a hug from your mother like she gives you." Holly suggested.

"Nia had you like i have Cooper! She went to you when she forgot her dance and whenever Cooper felt down or something was bothering him, he always came to me!" Abby retorted.

"You yelled at Paige and told her she was stupid!" Kelly shouted.

Cooper had enough of the moms all yelling at his mother as he saw Mackenzie shielding her ears, so he pulled out his airhorn and that shut the moms up.

"All right, back to the task at hand!" Cooper yelled before looking at Abby. "Mom, back to you."

"Thanks for the assist, all right, we'll be going to Nexstar competition in Los Angeles and those kids in Los Angeles are good and you know that." Abby informed. Pyramid then started with Paige, Nia and Brooke on the lower level and on the middle was Maddie and Mackenzie and on top was Chloe. "Chloe, you'll be doing a solo, Mackenzie will also do a solo and we entered a solo for Maddie, but we're not gonna have her do it until she gets her head on straight. There's also a trio that will go to Chloe, Brooke and Paige and we need you to be on fire on stage. The group is known as I Want it Now. Girls, let's go and moms, head out."

Rehearsals started and like usual, Abby and Cooper pointed out for the girls what to do and the moms tried to start something, but The Millers shut them up.

In Upland, a town in the state of California that's not far from Los Angeles, a van was seen arriving at a school in Upland called Upland High School, the location of the Nexstar competition and when the van stopped, Abby, Cooper, Gianna, the girls and moms all got out.

"Girls, remember, the competition begins right now." Abby told the girls.

"Brooke, i'll carry your bags if that's all right." Cooper offered.

"Sure, Coop." Brooke replied.

"All righty." Cooper then carried Brooke's bag as Abby smiled at her son before they entered and went to their dressing room as the girls started getting prepared. "Question, what's first?"