Chapter 7 (Season 2): Studiohopper Jill

It was a new week after Hollywood Vibe and Abby was talking to the girls and moms about the competition as Cooper stood next to Abby like usual.

"You were all decent at Hollywood Vibe, but we thought it could have been better." Abby stated. "This weekend, we'll be competing in our own backyard here in Chicago and when it comes to competing in our own backyard or any Chicagoland town, we have a reputation to uphold and it's more difficult to compete against people that you know instead of strangers. Cooper, can you reveal the 1st photo on the pyramid to begin it."

"Sure thing and we really hate to do this, but we have to..." Cooper revealed the first photo on the lower level of the pyramid, which was Kendall's photo. "...Kendall, due to your mother's rude behavior, you're back on probation."

Jill was livid over Kendall being on the lower level of the pyramid as the moms were not even surprised as they had a feeling that was going to happen.

"That is ridiculous!" Jill yelled. "What more do you want from her?!"

"Her head is distended, the ribcage is open and her shoulders are hunched." Abby pointed out as Kendall started crying because of her mother.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jill continued yelling. "You're kidding me, right?!"

"No, we're not kidding because she does not make the corrections as we've told her right from the very start about her poster and there hasn't been any improvement whatsoever." Cooper said.

"He's right." Abby added.

"The two of you should be on probation, not My Little Kendall!" Jill ranted as the moms were looking amused over Jill making a fool out of herself as Abby and Cooper weren't happy as Jill was on their last nerve and the girls comforted Kendall. "I do not know why we came here as you two haven't had anything nice to say since the second we got here! She does a lot right!"

"Kendall turns like a top and that is good and doesn't need tuning." Abby said.

"Jill, just shut up and take your PMS meds." Cooper snorted as Abby, the girls and moms all busted up laughing.

"There's a ton of studios who would love what Kendall does and do you know what?!" Jill bellowed before walking over and took Kendall by the hand and walked her to the door. "We're going to one of those studios as i'm not putting up with this garbage anymore, we're done! That does it!"

"Oh, well." Christi shrugged.

"Don't be surprised if she comes running back, because she'll realize sooner or later that the grass isn't always greener on the other side." Cooper remarked.

"That's facts." Abby agreed.

In the hallway, Jill walked Kendall to the Dancer's Den.

"Kendall, she doesn't appreciate you and neither does that 13 year old long haired village idiot she calls a son." Jill told Kendall. "I'll take you somewhere where somebody appreciates your talent. We'll go where they will treat you with respect, give you great dancers and maybe let you do a solo or two."

The pyramid continued with Nia on the top, much to Holly's delight and she had a solo and the group would feature everybody even Mackenzie.

Minutes later, Jill was driving as Kendall sat in the back.

"Kendall K, i'm not putting up with Abby and that son of hers, even though he is kind of handsome. I cannot have you at a studio which tears you down and doesn't appreciate you or your talent. Abby putting you on probation was ridiculous, i should have been on probation, not you. We're done with Abby and i'm taking you somewhere where your talent'll be appreciated." Jill said before pulling out her phone and made a phone call.

That weekend at the Hyatt Regency on Wacker Drive, the Abby Lee Dance Company had arrived at the hotel where Fire and Ice competition was going to be held at and went to their dressing room for Nia to get ready for her solo as the other girls got their hair and makeup done for the group later.

"Girls, we've told you this on how important this is, we know what is hanging in the balance and it's Fire and Ice and every one of these people are friends of mine as i've known them for years, but they are still competitive!" Abby told the girls before Nia was ready. "All right, let's roll."

Abby and Cooper were first two to leave the dressing room as Gianna, the moms and girls exited after them, then Cooper stopped in his tracks after he saw something that made his eyes go wider than saucers which Abby noticed and even Gianna, the girls and moms looked stunned as they saw the Candy Apples approaching and who they saw was with them.

"Coop, what's wrong?" Abby asked.

"Mom, is it me or am i seeing Kendall and Jill with the Candy Apples?" Cooper stated, seeing that indeed it was Kendall and Jill with Cathy's team, which did not sit well with him and Abby.

"You're right, that is Jill and Kendall." Abby added. "What is her mother thinking taking her to Cathy of all studios?!"

"Whatever brain cells Jill had, she lost them and took Kendall to those morons."

"Hey, it's Flabby and the long haired moron she calls a son!" Cathy taunted as the Candy Apples and their moms all laughed as Abby and Cooper rolled their eyes at the insult.

"Jill has officially gone loony." Christi sighed.

"She has." Kelly agreed as Holly was realizing that Kendall was Nia's opponent, which she felt was like a kick to the gut.

"Hello, Melissa. It's great to see you." Cathy said to Melissa, giving her a hug.

"Hello." Melissa simply responded.

"Well, we have a solo to compete." Cathy stated as she, the Candy Apple and their moms went past them and in the competition, Nia did not place much to Holly's dismay and Kendall got 1st much to the delight of Cathy and Jill, but the ALDC's group got 1st.