Read before starting!!!

The story contains:

Top Jungkook.
Bottom Taehyung.
Whipped strong and cheerful top.
Powerful silent bottom.
Cross dressing.
Mpreg.
Fluff and lots of fluff.
A bit of angst.
Reincarnation.
Humour, drama, romance.
Smuts.
Horror scenes/ theme.
Paranormal activity.
Scary scenes.

The story won't have.
Fuckboy or Playboy top
Cheating or betrayal between taekook.
FEMBOY CONCEPT.

NOTE: Taekook will be each other's first in everything, including kisses, hugs and all other physical relationships.

THE STORY IS BASED ON MY IMAGINATION THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN THE STORIES CHARACTER WITH THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE.

PEOPLE WHO ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH HORROR CONCERT CAN KINDLY DROP THE STORY BECAUSE UT MAY HARM YOU.

>>>

A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM TAEHYUNG.

Jeon Jungkook is a travel freak, being the brother of the biggest business of South korea helped him be a freak even more. As he didn't have to think about taking over the business owned and created by his father. He happily given the permission to be a youtuber more like a blogger who can roam around the world and explore everything he wants too.

While Kim Taehyung, is silent, lonely and cold. No one knows where he is, who his parents are? Taehyung is mystery for the world. And truth to be told no one is really interested in solving this mystery except Jeon jungkook himself.

"You are so charming, fascinating, alluring, seductive, so attractive, so beautiful. You are enchanting, I want to be with you."

"Charming? Beautiful? I am filled with sorrows and darkness. I am silent and scary. It will be better if you stay away from me!"

"I am ready to let the darkness swallow me, I am ready to talk to you just listen to me. I am determined to pull you out of your colourless world and fill your life with colours. I ain't giving up on you"

<3

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss