02

"I just don't understand how his brain works over things like this." Yoongi spoke shaking his head.

"I know right, he is always like this thinking out of the box is something that runs in his veins." Yoonji spoke agreeing with her brother.

"I don't understand why he is going to that haunted house, like man do any other things why haunted?" Hoseok spoke with a bit fear dripping in his tone.

"I believe he won't be even using his car to travel to the house." Jimin said with a done face.

"Well you aren't wrong, he is really taking the public bus to travel to the itaewon." Jin said as he brought snacks for the person present there.

"See I knew it, this man is made different. He always have things running in his mind which we don't even think of." Jimin said, they all looked at the stairs as Jungkook walked down.

"Heyyy hyung's and noona, Good morning." Jungkook greeted as he pecked Jin's cheeks just to get a glare on return.

"Dork." Jin spoke rubbing his cheeks while the said dork was giggling in brattyness.

"So when are you leaving?" Namjoon asked walking out of the study room.

"After breakfast." Jungkook said placing his bag over the free couch.

"You don't worry about being chased by the ghost?" Hoseok asked, Jungkook shook his head as he sat next to Jimin not before flicking the male's head.

"Hyung I am used enough to be chased by humans, won't it be fun if a ghost be my fan and chase me." Jungkook said with a wide goofy smile.

"See he is made different." Yoonji said, they all sighed getting worried for the male who was damn excited to finally be at the haunted house.

***

"Take care, and call us twice a day." Namjoon said patting Jungkook's head who nodded his head.

"I am saying again take your car kook, it won't be easy to be at the public bus?" Jin said, Jungkook shook his head.

"I will be ok hyung, I should leave now. It's my bus time, bye bye." Jungkook spoke, they all waved at the male and sighed for the countless times being worried. A driver dropped Jungkook over the bus stop from where he had to take the bus to itaewon.

He tapped his feet over the ground as he felt hot by standing right under the sun, a smile of calmness spread on his face as he saw his bus coming on his way.

As the door got opened he stepped in and payed for his journey, looking around he found a seat free Jungkook placed his bag over the space for luggage given above and sat near male who was sitting over the window seat. He ruffled his hairs and wiped the sweat off his forehead, glancing at the boy he was amazed cause the boy wasn't looking anywhere except the window.

"Hey." Jungkook said, but the boy didn't looked or responded to him.

"Hello boy." Jungkook said again, his goofy and stubborn side won't let him let the boy ignore him.

"Excuse me." He said snapping his fingers to the boy who sighed aloud.

"What!" The rude tone made Jungkook amazed.

"I said hii." Jungkook spoke with the same goofy smile.

"And I ignored you, that means I don't wanna talk." The male replied looking at jungkook, his half face was hidden by the hoodie over his head.

"Wohhh, why do rude? I just wanna be friends!" Jungkook stared leaning a bit to see how the male looked, curiousity is what he gave running in his veins tho...