13

A few days later.

Taekook went on constant dates after their working hours for a few days. Movie date, dinner date and what not, all in all they were enjoying their engaged phase to the fullest, they were getting closer, and the feeling of liking was turning into something stronger and deeper in both of their hearts.

Currently it was a week later, Tuesday to be exact. Somi was in the living room of Jeon's reading some magazines, the living room was surrounded by silence that got interrupted by her phone's ring tone. A wide smile spread on her face as she saw it was tae calling her.

"Hello taehyungie." She spoke cheerfully, tae smiled hearing her cheerful voice.

"Hello aunt how are you?" He asked, somi huffed.

"I am fine but definitely not happy." Tae frowned as her words.

"Why did something happened aunt?" He asked, somi sighed.

"Yes, I am sad cause of you." She spoke making tae nervous.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You called me aunt, tae baby I am your fiance's mother that eventually makes me your mother. Then why are you calling me aunt?" She spoke with a pout, tae sighed in relief and smiled at her words.

"My bad mom." He spoke making her smile widely.

"Great, how say how are you?" She asked.

"I am absolutely fine, well actually I called you to ask something." He spoke, somi hummed.

"Hmm ak." She spoke softly.

"Well done kookie likes chocolates, I mean I had made some chocolates so I was thinking of sending it to him but thought to ask you what if he doesn't like any." Tae spoke hesitantly, somi chuckled.

"Don't worry he loves chocolates plus even if he didn't like it he would have definitely eaten if it was you who made it." She teased, tae smiled shyly humming.

"Ok then I will ask someone to bring that to him in his office." Tae spoke.

"Tae baby if you are free then go by yourself. I am sure he would love to see you there and would definitely love to know you went to give him handmade chocolates." Somi suggested.

"That's what I was thinking at first but thought he would be busy." Tae spoke with a chuckle.

"No no, don't think about that. You are his soon to be husband and we all have the right to disturb our spouse once in a while so go ahead and surprise him with your arrival. And yes! Do tell me his reaction." Somi spoke with soft giggles.

"I will surely." Tae spoke with the same soft giggles, they disconnected the call after a few more exchange of words and tae went to his room to get changed. Once he was done he came back to the kitchen, packed chocolates and some banana milkshake as Mina had informed him that Jungkook loves the drink. He took his car keys bid byes to his mother and walked out to drive to the jeon's real-estate.

Parking the car tae stepped down, took the paper bag that had the things he had bought, he walked to the main entrance and was of course stunned and amazed by the big building in front.

Tae walked into the building with a confident face, raised chin, eyes having the authority he have been taught to never lose cause he was a Kim. Every person around stopped as they got their focus on tae who even smiled a little to some of them as he made eye contact with them. While everyone around were stunned cause of the male's look, his pink hairs went perfect with his formal pink suit.

Yes! He was wearing formals, cause he can't just come to the office of his fiance for the first time without being professional, being fiance and a ceo he needed to be well dressed which he likes.