11

The guests cheered aloud Clapping their hands, while the now fiance smiled at each other and then at their families.

"Well congratulations to the Kim's and jeon's, especially to my best friend and cousin." Mina spoke in the microphone.

"Wohhooooo!!!" Jin and Jimin cheered, taekook chuckled at the hyper-ness of their family.

"Now now now, let's get the dance floor ready for the engaged couple." She announced, taekook glanced at each other, Jungkook held tae's hands as the two walked down the stage to the dance floor in the center, the soft song 'Slow dancing' played in the background as the two came close.

With a soft smile on their lips, Jungkook placed his palm over tae's waist who placed his one palm on jungkook's shoulder, their fingers interwined together as they began to move on the beats and rhythm of the song.

Jungkook left tae's hand and spinned the male on the same spot, tae had a wide smile on his face as he got pulled back by his fiance. Jungkook pulled tae closer by wrapping his arms fully around tae's waist, who circled his arms around jungkook's neck. Butterflies were going wild in their stomach, tae had pink hue on his face as he stared in jungkook's doe eyes that were staring back at him with fondness in them.

"Congratulations Mr fiance." Jungkook mumbled leaning towards tae's ears slightly tae fisted jungkook's blazer collar feeling the male's lips touching his ear slightly.

"Congratulations to you too mr fiance." Tae replied back in a shy tone, Jungkook leaned back and chuckled seeing the red-ness on tae's cheeks, removing his one arm from tae's waist he pushed a few hairs strands that were falling over tae's forehead.

The smile they had on their faces were worth seeing and the moment was being captured by the photographer, Jin, Jimin and Mina.

"We spend money on photographer for no reason." Han spoke taejoon hummed agreeing.

Soon enough all the couples including the elderly senior couples came on the dance floor, the dance floor was now filled with many couples, tho they all were together yet they were all busy in their own world's. And that's how the memorable day of taekook ended with them being in each other's arms, with soft smiles playing on their lips and ofcourse butterflies in their stomaches.

***

Next day.

Jungkook woke up with a sigh as he saw again the same dream, two male's walking on the beach, hand in hand and the scream. He was getting the same dream over days and that was getting him irritated. He thought to visit Hyungsik to get some solution for this dream.

While tae was no less he was going through the same problem the same promising dream and then the loud scream, he was so done but he knew he had to wait for Hyungsik to go deep in his past life slowly and know everything that happened.

A week passed after taekook got engaged, and there wasn't a single day they didn't talked for hours with each other in morning and at night. Today was Sunday and it was their date day, waking up early both of them took long hours to shower and get ready to go on a date with their fiance.

Today they are going to amusement park, Jungkook had wore a simple white shirt and jumpsuit. He took his car keys and jogged out of the house, stopping by a flower shop he bought red roses for tae today and drove to the Kim's mansion.

Tae on the other side was ready wearing his outfit as well, he was glancing at himself in the mirror for the last time when he got a message from jungkook saying the male was waiting for him outside. With a wide smile tae went down, biding byes to his mother who was at living room tae walked out and waved at Jungkook who was standing out of the car leaning on it.