01

||Season 2||

(Tae's look and hairs in season 2)He is 26 years old, a famous painter known for his amazing paintings and the meaning behind those paintings

He is 26 years old, a famous painter known for his amazing paintings and the meaning behind those paintings.
He held's exhibition in different countries or different cities in south korea itself. People love to buy painting made by him, he is son of a big entertainment company's owner and CEO.
Kim yoongi is tae's sibling who is now the ceo taking over his father's place, while Jimin is tae's best friend and his brother in law as well.

(Jungkook's look and hairs in season 2)
Jungkook is 29 years old man, owner and CEO of Jeon's real estate. Which was built by his grandfather then passed to his father and now to him, he has an elder brother Jeon namjoon who owns his own entertainment company, Jeon seokjin is Jungkook's brother in-law who is a famous chef who launched his recipe book and have many resturant around the Seoul and other parts of Korea.

Jungkook is a very hard working and passionate man who had given around 3 years in the business industry and had gained his own name and fame on his own hard work.

_____

London City.

It was around 3 in afternoon, almost everyone is at their work place doing their works, while a man is sleeping in his hotel room, usually people have a peaceful noon after working hard for whole night till late morning.

Well the said male thought the same while he layed on the bed, but is it possible for everything to go as per planed in a human's life? Absolutely no! And that's exactly what was happening to the said male, he had a deep frown on his forehead, while he tossed on the bed.

A few different voices ringing in his head, a few giggles and then a loud scream that made him jerk slightly.

"TAEHYUNG." The said male aka Jeon Jungkook the ceo of Jeon real-estate shouted before he shut opened his eyes.