05

Taekook talked about many things while having the food, once they were done they payed in sharing causing tae insisted, walking out close in silence the two wasn't awkward like they were when they met.

"So...." Jungkook trailed off as they reached the parking.

"So, I should leave them." Tae said, Jungkook hummed tho he wanted to be with the male for more reason? Unknown!

"Sure, send me a message when you reach home." Jungkook said, tae smiled nodding his head.

"Will do, bye take care." Tae waved while walking to his car, Jungkook walked to his car. The two smiled at each other before getting inside and driving to their respective routes.

Jeon's mansion.

Jungkook walked in the mansion and felt like turning on his feets as he saw the hawking gazes on him, he tried too but was held back by somi who dragged Jungkook inside who had a whiny face.

"Where do you think you are running huh?" She asked as she pushed him on the couch in between namjoon and  Han.

"I was just... I remembered a work, I will be back in a minute." Jungkook said trying to get up again but Han and namjoon held his wrist and pulled him down on the couch.

"We know you don't have any work, so don't give excuses." Han said, Jungkook hummed.

"So..." Jin asked after a complete minutes of silence.

"So?" Jungkook asked in return making jin pass him a done look.

"What happened?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked his return raising his eyebrows.

"Kook, why are you avoiding to answer?" Han asked softly, Jungkook sighed.

"I am not avoiding." He said, somi sighed and looked at others.

"Ok, fine. We got it, your answer is no. No problem I will call nami and tell her to say no to Kim's." Somi said making jungkook's eyes wide.

"No no no." He said, namjoon hummed.

"That's what she is saying, no." Namjoon said patting Jungkook's back who shook his head.

"Hyung not that no!" He exclaimed making everyone frown.

"What do you mean? You don't want to take the relationship ahead right?" Jin asked,  Jungkook shook his head.

"No." He said.

"That's what your mom is saying, that you don't want to." Han said, Jungkook sighed frustratedly.

"Wait! I didn't meant that I don't want to take the relationship further. I was just a bit... A bit shy." Jungkook replied looking at everyone who pressed their lips together trying hold not laugh but ended up laughing aloud that made Jungkook huff and pout.

"Why being shy baby? It was meant to be a yes or a no. And I am extremely glad that you liked Taehyung, I will call nami she is currently at Kim's only. I will tell her that it's a yes from us." Somi said with a wide smile, Jungkook hummed nodding his head with a soft smile tho his heart was wondering what would be tae's answer.

(I swear this feeling is something else, I have been through this feeling many times and the curiosity sucks)

Kim's mansion.

As tae walked in he heard loud giggles and talking voices making him know who was here, with wide smile he walked faster and called his aunt.

"Aunt nami, yahhh mina-yahhhhh." Tae called as he ran over to the girl who stood up opening her arms, the two hugged each other swaying their bodies while others smiled at the cousins.