06

Creepy and scary pictures are included in the chapter so please make sure you read the chapters only if you don't have a weak heart...

Changed the pictures and published it again.

Walking inside the house back Jungkook sighed as he felt something moving past him, rolling his eyes he walked to the bedroom to get his laptop. He attacked the camera with his laptop and began to look over the things he shot today.

He was smiling as there was a pause telling the next scene would be where he had recorded tae. But Jungkook's smile slowly faded as he saw tae being shown on the screen in a different way, he was looking normal. Instead he has his one eye turned white, without a trace of black in it. While his other eye was normal brown in colour, tae's face also had a few cuts and scratches on it.

 While his other eye was normal brown in colour, tae's face also had a few cuts and scratches on it

"Why is he looking like that on the screen, he didn't looked the same way normally." Jungkook said as he replayed the part countless times but it was the same. His frown deepened as he checked the first day shoot of his, a glimpse of tae from the window was recorded in that video too. Jungkook was thinking hard, how can the male look normal infront while like this on screen.

"There is surely something he is hiding, and I will find about it. I have his house number let me go and ask him what he actually is." Jungkook said as he took the parts of tae from the video in his phone, shutting his phone he walked out of the door and closed it making the shadow behind it be revealed.

" Jungkook said as he took the parts of tae from the video in his phone, shutting his phone he walked out of the door and closed it making the shadow behind it be revealed

"I am loving this game." The creepy shadow said smirking creepily.

Jungkook walked on the street of the neighborhood searching for the house tae told him about. Jungkook read the house numbers as he walked and walked.

"A113, A114, A115. This is the house Taehyung said he live in, let's see if he said truth or not." Jungkook said as he walked to the door, ringing the bell he noticed this is the same house from where a lady often stares at him.

"Who is it?" A woman's voice came before the door was pulled open for Jungkook to confirm that yes, this was the same woman who he have seen staring at him.