09

Double update cause I love you all so much, please shower the chapter with lots of comments....

Before leaving the room Jungkook turned and looked at the two souls who were looking at each other maybe thinking the same thing.

"Arghh, do I need to invite you Taehyung? Come on, we can have ramen together with lots of talk about your life." Jungkook said as he walked back just to hold tae's wrist, the male made a crying face and looked at the girl for help who just shrugged and disappeared leaving tae be in all misery alone.

"Jungkook I can't eat." Tae stated as the male dragged him down on the stairs.

"You can, don't you remember you had breakfast with me that day. Wait!! But how can you eat, souls have stomachs too?" Jungkook asked as he stopped just to turn around and place his palm on tae's stomach making the male gasp at the sudden touch.

"Mhmm, you have a tummy." Jungkook said rubbing his palm on tae's stomach who slapped off his head with a death glare.

"Stop touching me without my permission." Tae said, Jungkook chuckled.

"That means you don't have a problem me touching you, the problem you have is I need to ask for permission before touching you. Awww you are so cute." Jungkook said pinching tae's cheeks who huffed slapping jungkook's hand again who hissed.

"Don't you understand I am a soul Jungkook I can't eat drink or sleep. That day when you gave pancakes to me I threw them away along with the banana milk so you don't get suspicious of me. And you were so busy talking that you didn't even notice me doing that." Tae said as a matter of fact, the male gasped dramatically.

"Did you--- did you threw away my baby?" Jungkook asked, tae gave him a weird look.

"Your baby? You have a baby?" He asked, Jungkook nodded his head as he dragged the frowning male in the kitchen towards the fridge. Leaving tae's wrist Jungkook opened the door and pulled out a few banana milk bottles he have brought today itself.

"See this is my baby, my first love. How can you throw it away, if you didn't wanted to drink you could have given me." Jungkook said pouting like a child as he hugged the bottles close to his chest, tae blinked his eyes and took a deep breath shaking his head with a done look.

"I can't with you anymore, I am leaving." Tae said but once again his wrist was held by Jungkook, who blinked his doe eyes to the male.

"You can't leave me tete, stay with me. It's not like you need to stay with your parents, where will you go. I don't mind having you with me... forever." Jungkook said with a tiny pout, and once again tae found himself melting under the charms of the male.

"Fineeeee." He said in a pissed tone, while Jungkook smiled widely showing his bunny teeths. Tae sat over the table/stool near the kitchen slab as the male cooked ramen while he constantly asked about tae's life before everything happened. Tae was left with no choice but to tell the male about everything about his life.

"You know I wanted to be youtuber or be a famous Youtubers team mate." Tae said with a sigh, while Jungkook gasped aloud.

"You know you can be my team mate, heck you can be my life mate." Jungkook said Wiggling his eyebrows, tae gave him a done stare for the countless times.

"Fine fine I was just joking, but the first words of mine weren't joke. Once everything is done, and you are healthy and back on your feets you should definitely be with me and let's make a team on the YouTube." Jungkook said, tae hummed.

"I don't think it will be possible, I have no idea if I will ever get to live the normal life again Jungkook." Tae said he was looking down drawing random patterns on the slab but hissed as Jungkook flicked his head from behind.