29

"My bunny..." The words from tae surely made Jungkook's heart to skip beats, as he bite his lips to not let the sob slip from his lips as he knew what was coming next.

"Hmm." Jungkook gathered himself and hummed making tae smile softly.

"My bunny, my lovely bunny. I can't express those feelings i have been getting since I met you. Tho our meet was too unexpected, I being a soul was roaming around to find my culprits, I never knew there would be someone be able to see me as a soup. But you did, and not just you saw me you talked to me nonstop. Not on that time but everytime we met you would speak without a stop that surely frustrated me at first but than I began to get used it slowly.

I really thought that just like every one who comes to the house you will ran away till the next day, but I was proved wrong cause you were still there. I haven't met anyone as brave as you, and as kind as you. You stayed and helped the two of us to get our revenge, never knew a soup can fall for a human but I did." Jungkook sniffed as he heard tae's words who had tears in his eyes.

"But again the fate played a game and I ended up forgetting you totally, and you. My bunny you waited for me for a year without any hesitation. I never knew I would be this lucky to get you in my life ever. Still, once I began to be normal I came acrossed your YouTube channel and ended up being stuck there, stuck in your pure soul.

And fate again played a game making us meet yet again at an unexpected time, you became so friendly that my crush for you began to get stronger, turning into something far more pure and stronger. And I happen to remember you within a few days, and believe me when I saw you that day, snugged into your arms. I felt as if I was finally at my home, my safe place.

The way you always expressed your love for me, always Lett me flattered, the way you would talk to me about getting married, making a family with me always made my heart skip beats and my stomach to be filled with thousands of butterflies.

I know I always said why do you always talk about marriage, but deep down I wanted nothing but to hear you saying the same thing again and again. I know I am rambling way too much, but I can't help and talk about you for hours without getting bored." Tae said with a chuckle, Jungkook shook his head, tiny tears of happiness were flowing from his eyes, tae was no less. Tho they had tears in their eyes, the tears were of happiness and love.

"So... Today I am here in my knees breaking the stereotype. So mr Jeon, I kim Taehyung have been falling for you for a quite long time. I want to confess that you aren't the only one having feelings for me, I have the same maybe not as strong as yours but yeah. I do love you alot." Tae said, Jungkook sobbed slightly feeling his heart thumping badly in his chest, he was shaking slightly cause of the happiness and excitement.

"And so for the sake of our love, I am here to ask you. Will you let me be showered by your love for the rest of your life, would you let me yours forever? Will you share your surname and let me be a Jeon? Will you let me by your side, as your husband, holding your hands and going through all the hardships together. Will you marry me?" Tae asked as he forwarded the velvet box and opened it infront of Jungkook where a pair of couple rings were shining beautifully.

"Is that even a question, I have been dying to marry you my love." Jungkook exclaimed without a second thought as he forwarded his hand,tae giggled and took one ring, holding jungkook's palm he slided the ring on the male's finger.

"Let me make you one too." Jungkook said forwarding his hand for the box, tears never stopped from flowing from their eyes, tae chuckled and gave the box to Jungkook as he stood up.

Jungkook held tae's hand after passing the bouquet to him, and slided the ring on tae's finger not forgetting to leave a peck on the finger.

"We are now fiance, and we are getting married right after returning back." Jungkook said as he held tae's waist pulling him closer without any hesitation, tae's cheeks got coated with pink blush as he rested his one palm on jungkook's shoulder other clunching the bouquet in his hold.