24

(Think there are fairy lights hanging around while rose petals are around the table in a circle shape surrounding the table

(Think there are fairy lights hanging around while rose petals are around the table in a circle shape surrounding the table.)

Tae with wide eyes stared at the arrangements and than at the male next to him.

"Ahem... I would love to hear some praising's!" Jungkook said placing his palm near his ears as if he was trying to say something, tae blinked his eyes parted his lips but wasn't able to form a word cause he was left speechless. Never in his life has someone done something like this for him and he was surely overwhelmed.

"Great! If I ain't being praised I am gonna be angwy." Jungkook said with a loud and dramatic huff, filling air making his cheeks puff out as he got a big ass pout too. Tae chuckled as he held Jungkook's shoulders and turned him to face himself.

"It's extremely beautiful, too beautiful that I ended up being speechless. Thank you soooo much for putting so much efforts." Tae said as he leaned suddenly to place a peck on jungkook's cheeks that got his eyes wide like a saucer, his breath hitched and he placed his palm over his chest inhaling a deep breath.

"God is this heaven? Why do I see angels? Hello angel I am Jungkook!" The male exclaimed looking at tae who laughed aloud at the reaction of the boy, the manager who was still present there chuckle making jungkook's head snap towards him.

"I see jokers too, do heaven have jokers to entertain people." Jungkook said, making the manager press his lips while tae held back his giggles pressing his lips.

"Yah, don't say that." He said to Jungkook who sighed.

"Fine I am sorry but can you please excuse us. Can't you see we are having some serious discussion." He said with a tight lipped smile, the manager bowed to them.

"Apologise to disturb you both, the waiter would be here to get your orders please enjoy your date." He said and walked away making Jungkook sigh, he looked at tae who was walking to the edge of the roof top to see the view of the Seoul city.

"Wow!! The city shines like a sky filled with stars from here." Tae said staring at the beautiful view, Jungkook hummed as he stood next to tae and turned his gaze to stare at the male.

"You know what's shines brighter then stars?" He asked, tae chuckled slightly shaking his head.

"You face and heart, it shines brighter than anything present in this world. And believe me the brightness of it is what makes my life lit up too." Jungkook said, tae teared his gaze from the city as he looked at the male staring at him their eyes met and they forgot the world around them.

For now in the silence, being in a romantic place, with a beautiful view, the starry sky up on their heads, cold breeze hitting their face. Everything seemed so dreamy, the two weren't able to think of anything except each other and those deep eyes of each other in which they both wanted to drown for the rest of their life.