20

Next day...

The Kim couple were waiting for tae to come down so they can have breakfast. It was past 8 and now they were getting worried as they clearly remembered tae said he need to reach jeon's mansion for work till 9:30.

"I will go check on him." Yeni said, tae-min hummed. The woman walked to tae's room, knocking on the door for a few seconds she walked in and found tae laying on the bed.

"Aish, this boy is still sleeping." She said as she thought he was sleeping, walking towards the bed yeni tapped on tae's shoulder.

"Tae bear get up, it's past 8." She said, but got no response in return. She again tapped on tae's shoulder calling him, but a frown got settled on her forehead when the male didn't responded.

"Tae, baby get up." She said worriedly, cause it's rare for tae to still be sleeping even after being called for so many times.

"Tae... Taehyung." She said tapping on tae's cheeks, but her worry increased as the male said still, not moving an inch.

She ran out and called her husband who rushed to tae's room, he took a small amount of water in his palm and sprinkled on tae's face tapping his palms on tae's cheeks rapidly.

"Taehyung baby get up." Tae-min called sitting next to tae, he was about to call an ambulance but before that the two saw tae gasping aloud.

"Tae...tae bear." Yeni called worriedly, tae opened his eyes and sat up with a jerk looking around like crazy.

"Where is he?" He asked with wide eyes.

"He? Who?" Tae-min asked, tae shook his head.

"Where is he?" Tae repeated his words again.

"Tae baby who are you calling?" Yeni asked, tae shook his head as he threw the comforter off his body.

"I am going to him, I...I need to go to him." Tae said like a crazy person as he wore his slippers hurriedly. Tae-min and yeni tried hard to stop and ask the male where was he going, but jerking their hands off his wrist he just ran out.

"Taehyung." Tae-min rushed behind tae who was running like if he didn't reached to Jungkook the male will be snatched away from him.

"Appa leave me." Tae said struggle as tae-min held his arm.

"I will, but before you tell me where are you going baby." Tae-min said softly, tae stared at the male with teary eyes.

"Jungkook, I am going to him. He...he had waited for me appa, let me go." Tae said, tae mins eyes went wide as he grip on tae's hands lossened. He smiled softly at tae who ran away wanting to be with Jungkook as soon as possible.

"He remembered everything?" Yeni asked with wide eyes, tae-min humm.

"Let me call him and tell him tae is coming to his house." Tae-min said, he dialled jungkook's number.

***

Jeon's mansion.

Jungkook was talking with ara listening to hwr talks as she tells him about some stories her appa told her last night.

"And thwen the priwnce and priwncess lives together." She said clasping her hand making Jungkook clap his hands.

"Wahhh, they really lived together after that?" He asked in a childish tone, she nodded her head making her soft hair bounce slightly.

"They lived together." She said with a giggles, Jungkook smiled as he ruffled her hairs.

"That's so cute." He said, she nodded. Jungkook gave her a few toys of her as he saw he was getting call from tae-min.